• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: John
    Ethnicity: Korean
    What I do: student
    Why am I here: i love GTR.
    - No registeration needed. Free Classified Ads for Students.

Comment

• Name: Travis
      Ethnicity: White as white can be
      What I do: student/IT guy
      Why am I here: GTR owns me....
      Travis
      85 Nissan 200sx w/CA18ET: Modified

Comment

• name: Spenser
        ethnicity: whiteboy
        job: blue collar
        why im here: because skylines keep me up at night.

Comment

• Name: Michael
          Ethnicity: Vietnamese
          What I do: Eat, sleep, wake up.. and repeat Not for too long though!! In January of 2006, I'll be taking an autotechnician course. Hopefully finding a fulltime job too.
          Why am I here: I've always loved imports, pretty much ever since my older brother brought me into it. I'm hoping to buy a 240sx or a GTR this upcoming summer. I also one day, would love to open a car shop.

So I guess i'll see you guys around the forums.. and would love to meet any of you guys living around the Vancouver area.

Comment

• Name: Jawwad
            Ethnicity: Pakistani
            What I do: Doing my course in Real estate. For the $$ I drive forklifts.
            Why am I here: I used to part of the origonal forum way back when it was in the Yahoo days. I cant remember what user name it was, might've been the same. Aside from that I, like everyone else here, loves imoprt. Currently I own a S13 and a MR2 AW11. In the near future I would like to own a GTR or a SW20.

Comment

• Name: Ross
              Ethnicity: Canadian
              What i do: 3yrd year automotive service tech apprentice.
              Hey guys... im new the nissan world.... i just thought id come on here and meet some guys who new good info about the RB26dett engines... im currantly looking into importing a 180sx with a R34 RB26DETT in it and was wondering if anybody would have any general info i should look into or find out etc thanks guys.... nice meeting you all.
              Turbo lag is a courtasy head start.

Comment

• Name: Nick or Nicolas
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                What i do: Repair air pistol and rifle, sell through Ebay, I work in customizing cluster too, bodyman, modelist (make very real replica of car in 1/24 scale, so watch for my car and some pretty crazy drift projet in small scale)
                Why car; I been nut of car since I know what a car is. I been through 40 car in the last 10 years all cars didn't stay stock even Hyunday scoupe automatique or 82 civic 1,3l lol, from 76 Corvette Stingray, Trans Am, AW11, Civic SC, 323 GT & 323 GTX, SRT-4 that burned down, some 4x4, the list go on and on, now its Skyline, one days its gonna be a GTR, but a GTS-T Tpe M is ''cheap'' and realistic money wise since family come first. Not rich but try to make the best out of my situation, since Skyline are really nice piece of art that was a nono until the 15 year rules take effect.

At least I got the look of what I really want though

Comment

• Name: Mike
                  Ethnicity: West Indian
                  What I do: Student
                  Why am I here: I am a very big fan of skylines, and i want to learn more about them.

Comment

• Name: Easy D
                    Ethnicity: Asian halfer
                    What I do: believe
                    Why am I here: i intend to learn about my Skyline here, and enjoy being able to communicate with other Skyline owners.

Comment

• Name: Bruce
                      Ethnicity: White
                      What I do: Oilfield services
                      Why I'm here: I seen a skyline the first time this summer and it was love at first site. Now i must have one.

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: Carson
                        Reason to be here: LIke JDM cars
                        I Dunno what else to add?
                        --The only replacement for displacment is technology--

Comment

• Name: Scott
                          Ethnicity: White
                          What I do: Computer tech support for some big computer company
                          Why I'm here: This site is the next best thing to actually owning an actual Skyline that you will find on the internet. I hope to be the proud owner of a Skyline within the next few weeks.

my current ride is an s13 with a blacktop sr20det swap (im currently trying to sell, to get a Skyline

» 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

• NAME: Bruce
                            ETHNICITY: White
                            WHAT DO I DO?: Good question
                            WHY AM I HERE: Going to be moving in to the world of Skyline's VERY soon (could be before the new year or just after) and figured this was a great place to do research, learn, ask questions and make new friends.

My current car is a 91 Nissan 240sx KA-T. I built the system myself and have had a lot of fun doing it. I learned a lot but not want to move on to something different and I've always loved Skyline's.
                            RHD DriftinG, DoeS iT GeT AnY BetteR????

Project GTS-R: 1992 R32 Skyline GTS RB20na-> Turbo
                            Mods: A few things .
                            Dyno Results> 209.2whp/196FtLb @ 7psi

Comment

• NAME: ROB
                              ETHNICITY: CANADIAN
                              WHAT DO I DO?: CAR AUDIO INSTALLER
                              WHY AM I HERE: since the day i learned about cars and took on my new obsesion the skyline was always the forfront of it all, its my favorite car and always will be. so this is a good place to talk and learn about the car i love so much.

i dont have a skyline yet but im saving up so hopfuly in the early new year.....(crossed fingers)

Comment

• NAME: Emilio
                                ETHNICITY: Greek
                                WHAT DO I DO?: Build cars
                                WHY AM I HERE: I've decided to move on to something bigger and better than my current '98 Prelude. In the last year, my bros and I have built a couple of SR20DET S13's...... now I've got boost envy.

Hopefully I'll get to step into a GTR soon.... here's a few pics of my lude (for sale).

RB25DET A31

Comment

Working...
                                X