• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, you guys are way too serious.

Man, I love not owning this forum

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

wasnt a bad story but the characters needed more content... they themselves need description...

all i got from that is some white chick driving a jeep down the wangan gets passed by some white guy driving a black fd they meet at mcd's and she gets a ride from him and thats pretty much it...

what color were his/hers eyes? hair? skin? was he dirty from wrenching or wearing a suit from the office... what about her...

the use of japanese was atrocious... but most of all

SPELL CHECK <----- use it next time... screa and tpe are not words so a spell checker would catch these mistakes immediately... but then again you are the "imfamous" CDGuy so its excuseable...

while you are on the right track... this kind of story needs more fleshing out, take your time and read things over 10times before you submit a final copy...

the 2nd story was better... but again could use some refinement so it flows better... as well as use a better vocabulary... words like "grody" deminish the quality of the read...

keep it up though... in a few years you should be able to produce something a publishing company might actually print
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
        this is a joke right?
        CD guy is a Joke. Son of the infamous Riddle.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanGTS-T View Post
          ok since you are on this bandwagon, I'm jumping off.

CDGuy, your writing was ok, but I just couldn't believe you wrote that all. Ryan, you've officially ruined my fun, as usual.

Comment

Seriously Ryan... Coming from you? You and your car is the laughing stock of GTRC West.

CDGuy I think I figured it out. Escaping to GTRC is your fantasy land where you own a GTR. Your writing is another fantasy land where you drive a black FD and pick up chicks in Japan. And for someone who has supposedly traveled Japan a couple times, I'm surprised you didn't know there was an ocean between Japan and Hong Kong. Or that Daikoku Futo is a rest stop, and Jeeps there wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

I'm sorry... but all these contradictions make me call...

BULLSH*T
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I have more respect for CDGuy because he's only awkward online, not in person.

Comment

That's only because you've never met CDGuy... I have.
                DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Doesn't he live in Ottawa?
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                    That's only because you've never met CDGuy... I have.
                    No you haven't.

And, yeah, alot of mistakes, kind of deliberate. I'm not very good at speaking Japanese, I should know better. According to a Japanese friend, Domo Domo means whats up whats up!!

Also, I know about the vast amount of ocean in between the two countries (or city for HK). The joke about "race" was simply an inside joke between a friend and I. In fact the whole story is in reference to a girlfriend, from HK, who drives a Jeep. I'm supposed to be the white guy in the FD, and she's supposed to be the Chinese girl in the Jeep.

You know, I was a little nervous to post this here, and until a few days ago it was a lifeless thread.

I guess someone saw it, and had to get on the bash CDGuy bandwagon. Thanks to the few who knew that the writing isn't professional, it's just for fun.

Might I also add:

"GTRC OT Pit (- Viewing)
                    Got something to say thats *not* related to Skylines or the GT-R? Have your say here. This forum is for discussion only, not for flame wars."
                    ├┼┼╕
                    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                      Seriously Ryan... Coming from you? You and your car is the laughing stock of GTRC West.

Wow.....that hurt.....

Comment

No offense man, but what did you really expect? A lot of the members here tend to make fun of you every chance they get (I still don't quite understand why... or how it all started, there are tons of other members here I would make fun of for various reasons over you .. )... You should have known that posting something semi-personal like this would garner some negative comments.

Wow.....that hurt.....
                        It's true. And you know it. It's been down for how long now? Always seems to be something new... I think you've driven that thing as long as I had my FD on the road which is kind of sad considering it's not a rotary.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                          I think you've driven that thing as long as I had my FD on the road which is kind of sad considering it's not a rotary.
                          zip zap .. ZING!
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                            No you haven't.

And, yeah, alot of mistakes, kind of deliberate. I'm not very good at speaking Japanese, I should know better. According to a Japanese friend, Domo Domo means whats up whats up!!

Also, I know about the vast amount of ocean in between the two countries (or city for HK). The joke about "race" was simply an inside joke between a friend and I. In fact the whole story is in reference to a girlfriend, from HK, who drives a Jeep. I'm supposed to be the white guy in the FD, and she's supposed to be the Chinese girl in the Jeep.

You know, I was a little nervous to post this here, and until a few days ago it was a lifeless thread.

I guess someone saw it, and had to get on the bash CDGuy bandwagon. Thanks to the few who knew that the writing isn't professional, it's just for fun.

Might I also add:

"GTRC OT Pit (- Viewing)
                            Got something to say thats *not* related to Skylines or the GT-R? Have your say here. This forum is for discussion only, not for flame wars."
                            worst attempt at covering up a fail, EVER.

Comment

Nah, there's worse in the "rotaries suck" thread.
                              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

CDGuy you are 'different' thats for sure, and wheres the part where the girl gets raped by a tentacle monster? Falcon nice 'rotary burn' haha.
                                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Working...
                                X