Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance for ontarians.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Insurance for ontarians.

    If you live In Ontario and drive a skyline, or any other right hand drive car. I have found a financially affordable insurance company that is more then willing to insure you. It took me a couple hours to find them. and now I am here to share it with you. The insurance company is called Certa's Direct Insurance. there number is 1-888-298-0692. So instead of spending hours trying to find insurance and getting No's, and high rates. Call them you will be pleasantly surprised. I am 17 years old with a G2 and they want 3400 for me to drive a GTS 4.

    So if your looking give them a call
    Certas Direct Insurance Company
    Telephone : 1-888-298-0692
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

  • #2
    Bless you, Sir.

    Comment


    • #3
      Glad I could help. Sadly there is no helping me insurance is going to kill me. If you know a insurance broker. or are a insurance broker or your good friend is a insurance broker please help me get insurance i beg you i cant afford 4,000 a year to drive i dont want the car sitting in the drive way

      HELP!
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

      Comment


      • #4
        just insure the car for half the yr or only the mths you wish to drive the car then place your everyday driver on when u want the skyline off the road, I put my car on and off with my insurnace company they don't mind at all its pretty good. i am with pearson and dunn.
        It's Not Your Tires Screaming, It's The Asphalt!

        I Live to race, and Race to Live!!!

        I Love my スカイライン

        Comment


        • #5
          I plan on undercoating the car and driving it year round. Im going to test it out on the first snow fall if it cant handle it ill tuck it away. but a nice undercoating winter tires and rims i should survive.
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

          Comment


          • #6
            Allstate Insurance has good prices
            '12 STi Sedan

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think Allstate will insure RHD's anymore. I was just with Allstate and they pretty much said to me, they can no longer insure your car because it's RHD, and wasn't made for the canadian market.
              SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bern View Post
                I don't think Allstate will insure RHD's anymore. I was just with Allstate and they pretty much said to me, they can no longer insure your car because it's RHD, and wasn't made for the canadian market.
                thats bull. Allstate does there own underwriting, they can insure anything. My neighbor in KW owns one of the allstate offices there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow, you guys out east have it rough, I pay 1100 a year for Full Liability, Collision, Fire/Theft/Vandalism, windshield, and a rental car. People complain about ICBC but private insurance sounds convoluted. If I wanted to just put basic insurance on it here it would be around 600-800 a year.
                  My Garage Sale -

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^ how old are you? is the car in your name? are you primary driver? are your married?

                    if your under 21, the car is in your name, you are primary driver, and your not married then i agree with you that your getting a really good rate.

                    Also postal code affects us Ontarioans quite a bit... we do get the shaft.
                    Andy B.
                    '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
                    '90 R13

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Subaueru View Post
                      ^ how old are you? is the car in your name? are you primary driver? are your married?

                      if your under 21, the car is in your name, you are primary driver, and your not married then i agree with you that your getting a really good rate.

                      Also postal code affects us Ontarioans quite a bit... we do get the shaft.

                      I am 23, good driving record, single and it is in my name with to-and-from work coverage. I didnt think it was crazy good, but it sure beats a few thousand a year! I guess the gov't isnt all bad.
                      My Garage Sale -

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lucky_cefiro View Post
                        thats bull. Allstate does there own underwriting, they can insure anything. My neighbor in KW owns one of the allstate offices there.
                        Dude, I can show you the e-mail that my broker sent me. He specifically quoted 3 things why the underwriters will no longer insure my car. They mentioned that

                        1. The car was modified and looked like it's being used to race
                        2. The car is not manufactured for the Canadian Market
                        3. The is RHD

                        What I don't understand is that the car was previously insured by the same company with no issues. So I don't know what made them change their minds all of a sudden. If you can find me an Allstate broker who's more than willing, please do. But it looks like it'll be Certas from now on.
                        SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
                          If you live In Ontario and drive a skyline, or any other right hand drive car. I have found a financially affordable insurance company that is more then willing to insure you. It took me a couple hours to find them. and now I am here to share it with you. The insurance company is called Certa's Direct Insurance. there number is 1-888-298-0692. So instead of spending hours trying to find insurance and getting No's, and high rates. Call them you will be pleasantly surprised. I am 17 years old with a G2 and they want 3400 for me to drive a GTS 4.

                          So if your looking give them a call
                          Certas Direct Insurance Company
                          Telephone : 1-888-298-0692
                          wow your my age and already have a Skyline.. I hate you
                          Double track drift, yo.
                          http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

                          (oo sκylιnε oo)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            he doesnt have a skyline yet. but is buying one in the near future. one of the regulars here, his name skylinegtr20 already has 2 skylines and had a skyline since he was 16.
                            Devil R sponsored by:
                            Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

                            Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Damn, lucky guy;P. Thanks for the info though G.T.R

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X