Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything to help out some skyline owners. and No But hey assasin 1,100 more and ill have 50% of that grey GTS T coming in with the BRIDE racing seat hopefully everything works out .
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

i have a broker looking into things for me

i tried certas and they said no
      also called a TONNN of companies only to hear NO!

i had this phone number of this broker that gave me such a good deal when i was shopping around last year but i decided not to get the car, now i lost his number DAMNIT!

anyways, if this guy comes through i'll post his number and name :-D

Comment

Certas said no?? What was the reason? And did you have to wait a whole month for them to process the application?
        SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

and yea certas did say it would take 4 to 6 weeks a couple weeks ago but when i called again last week they straight up said no. anyway

contact First Service Brokers ( 905-731-5177)
          ask for Calvin
          just say that someone told you he can get you insurance on a skyline or rhd cars, i told him i'll recommend him to others

he was very helpful and worked with me on looking for a quote
          he took the time to manually calculate a rate for me because skylines are not in the system and generally answered all my questions i had

Comment

hey max, check your PM

Comment

Call Allstate insurance. Rates aren't terrible, and they are nice people to deal with. Flexible with things. Mine has been insured for about 3 weeks now
              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

I was with Allstate. The underwriters just suddenly refused to insure my car. That's why im in search for a new one.

Comment

Well if that happens im gonna flip. Fedor Emelianenko?
                  '12 STi Sedan

Comment

yessir..

Comment

Just watched the Fedor CroCop highlight reel Where abouts are you from?
                      '12 STi Sedan

Comment

I called certa's its going to take 3-4 weeks to clear it and your car can not have modifications what so ever so unless you have a good friend who is an appraiser and can write down you have no mods cause No Mufflers, Rims, spoilers, lights, racing seats, Racing seat belts, and any performance mods not even an AIR INTAKE!

So if your running stock your good if not your screwed as much.

Comment

Well if that's the case, i'm screwed with Certas. Isn't that the case for most insurance companies though? Most underwriters don't want to insure a car even if it has an exhaust. This sucks ass man...so hard to find insurance for this damn car. I might have to end up selling this thing.

anyway to Burly...i'm in scarborough

Comment

It is possible to still insure it as long as you have a current insurance policy like my parents due. So its going to cost me a few bucks more i guess i will have to bite the bullet. But lik ein my case my parents are with wawanesa they have to insure me no matter how many mods.

Comment

Honestly try with a new allstate agent. I can do any modification that doesn't significantly increase power unless I tell him. Also they cover stereo up to $2500
                              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

But don't they go through to the same underwriters? My appraisal lists that my air cleaners are modified, exhaust, steering wheel, boost controller, and my coilovers. Won't I be beating on a dead horse if I tried again? Can you refer me to your broker?

Comment

Working...
                                X