X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you located?
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

when i called certas the most messed up things i heard about having a skyline ... guy said the car is in fast and the furious movies thats why we can not insure it like any other car ...... i said "U QUOTE PPL BASED ON MOVIES ?"... guy was quiet ... i said 350z and mustang was the main cars in that movie how come u still insure those ... well he had pretty much nothing to say ... but that is WACK !!!

LHD rb25 neo powered GTST

Comment

Certa's gives me attitude when I call my insurance company quoted me at 3,700 if i drive year round and the months i dont drive i get a credit so from december-march ill get a credit and i told them that the car is modded and they just said ok well attatch a note to the file and one i have the car in my clutches i just have to fax them the import papers, and appraisal and I am good.

but you guys hit up certa's too much and they got wise not worth calling them its like beating a dead horse. If you drive a north american car insure it with the same company you will prolly get a discount.
        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Called Certas Direct Insurance Company,

For me (22 year old male, clean record), $237/mo or $2844 with full coverage.
          Much better than the $338/mo I pay for my 2006 Mazda 3.

Goodbye Mazda, hello trouble lol

Comment

Nice, you planning on buying one or do you already have one?

Comment

I'm looking to buy soon within 1-2 weeks. Going tomorrow to check one out in the eastend.

Comment

Called RBC Insurance today to find out if they can add an R32 to our existing policy.
                They said sure, with the 19A, etc, but it's not in thier database. Would need to be "escallated" to thier underwriter for definate numbers.
                They asked me to get back to them when I had a VIN (Japanese would do fine).
                あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

Ive had some insurance company to insure it as a "heavily modded 240SX" I said it was rubbish. Certas wont insure me for the trip back to Ontario if I purchase from Quebec, they require an Appraisal done first even tho it doesnt affect the cost of my insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
                    If you live In Ontario and drive a skyline, or any other right hand drive car. I have found a financially affordable insurance company that is more then willing to insure you. It took me a couple hours to find them. and now I am here to share it with you. The insurance company is called Certa's Direct Insurance. there number is 1-888-298-0692. So instead of spending hours trying to find insurance and getting No's, and high rates. Call them you will be pleasantly surprised. I am 17 years old with a G2 and they want 3400 for me to drive a GTS 4.

So if your looking give them a call
                    Certas Direct Insurance Company
                    Telephone : 1-888-298-0692
                    did you need to provide them with the dirver abstract/letter of experience and 6 pics and a apraisle?
                    1991 Airsto
                    1987 Toyota supra TT

Comment

They asked for the de registration papers in english, japanese vin, apraisal and etc I think the appraiser takes pics for you

Comment

All that Allstate wanted, was me to drive there and show them the car. The guy walked outside, said cool car, and walked inside.
                        '12 STi Sedan

Comment

lol I got my GTR appraise cause its not in the black book, and its getting insured as a classic car (15 years old and older with a professional appraisal)
                          Appraisal cost me $100 and im paying $230 a year fully covered for a GTR and im covered up to $20000 lol get this i'm 21 years old hehe

Comment

With what insurance company?? I might jump on that
                            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Yah 1989GTR!
                              Wouldn't be too painful for you to volunteer a bit of info, right?
                              I'd get that action ASAP.
                              あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

Originally posted by 1989GTR View Post
                                lol I got my GTR appraise cause its not in the black book, and its getting insured as a classic car (15 years old and older with a professional appraisal)
                                Appraisal cost me $100 and im paying $230 a year fully covered for a GTR and im covered up to $20000 lol get this i'm 21 years old hehe
                                Hes insuring it as a classic car aka classic car insurance, so he propbably insured it as a fair weather car you know only driven on weekends and to car shows etc. But if you drive outside of that and get into a wreck good luck getting insurance to pony up any money.

Comment

Working...
                                X