No announcement yet.

Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and yes i am putting my car for sale..its not very good for traveling and such..and the wife cant drive it..so ill be nice..plus i dont want the car to get wrecked or go to waste...
    92 GTS-T Sold
    98 Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by zrex
    the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins.

Comment

• Lol, Nah.

I got something worked out with Josh. Thanks though. Mike knows someone who is lookin for a Skyline though.
      90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• yeah..its good tho...shes going to meet me in the middle..so im going to get a nice truck
        92 GTS-T Sold
        98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• Thats not bad then. what are ya after for a truck? hopefully a real one :P
          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• na..i was thinking just a model truck for the top of my television set
            92 GTS-T Sold
            98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• No I mean either a Ford or a Dodge. Cuz anyone with a brain knows Chev doesnt make a truck.
              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• well my parts truck at work that i use it awesome..my 56 chev pickup..damn its hot..lol with a rebuilt 350
                92 GTS-T Sold
                98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaash View Post
                  Lol, Nah.

I got something worked out with Josh. Thanks though. Mike knows someone who is lookin for a Skyline though.
                  the guy i know wanted the uber fast dirt cheap beast that your pickin up lol

Comment

• Bammm

Alright so i got the car slapping the pavement, NOW i'm looking for the best ship to install a Boost Controller/Apexi ECU/Tune the beast.

Anyone have any suggestions for the new brunswick/nova scotia area?
                    1995 Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Comment

• danny at jd racing in cape pele. would be my number one choice

Comment

• Almost the weekend, and almost time to get out for a cruise!
                        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Are you GTRing or GTS-Ting
                          "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

• Gtr godzilla

Comment

• pretty sure he'll be taking the gts on this cruise!

Comment

• GTR is still on life support in my buddy's garage. havent had time to fix 'er up, so I will be GTSin it this weekend and using a GPS as my speedometer. lmao
                                90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X