No announcement yet.

Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will have to go for a rip, for some reason there is NO slow point from 2000-7500 rpm. The damn thing just wants to go. Not sure if the triple plate clutch has something to do with it or not.

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
    1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
    2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
    1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
    2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

• wow im gone for a couple hours and i miss 2 pages of talk! haha and when ben said im being a whiner he meant my fan is stuck on so it sounds like its got a HUGE blower lol, as for nb's gts, HOLY ****! lol thing pulls harder then my gtr theres GOTTA be somethin up with that thing, we need to strap her down at dannys to see what its got lol and im always cruising around somewheres lol

Comment

• nice..mine really pulls hard..the only thing I notice is in 2nd around 5500 to 6500, it kind of flatens. then takes of from there...but im over boosting quite a bit..if i have it set to 7.5(which i always run at) it boosts at 8.5-8.9, even after increasing my boost controller to 10 it still boosts around 9..so i need to check that out...and theres no problem with my gauges..because i have 3 different boost gauges..lol:drive:
        92 GTS-T Sold
        98 Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by zrex
        the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins.

Comment

• dont have a restrictor on your line still?
          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• lol yea my cars set up a little different the every1 else, my boost restrictor is gone, but im running 8 pounds, it will do the odd spike to 9-10 but haven't seen it yet on my gauge. my timing is really advanced so i get HORRIBLE fuel mileage and a LOT of backfiring and at the same time black smoke likes to pop out with some flames at night lol but i hit max torque at 3250rpm and i have stupid camber so my cars set up for cornering:drive:

Comment

• no..this is something recent..i was able to boost at a held 10pds...but not it seems to over boost..but this was just on a cruise through quispam tonight with the G/F that i noticed..so couldnt boost too much...but ill make sure to look tomorrow
              92 GTS-T Sold
              98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• well if im not completely dead tomorrow evening i'll be around quispam

Comment

• Cool. Maybe I'll take a cruise down that way
                  92 GTS-T Sold
                  98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• well im genna shower and get some food, say i'll be out around 8 in quispam treating myself to a cruise lol

Comment

• well didnt quite make it to quispam...my buddies oil cap some how came off and oil showered throughout his engine...what a mess..ask Kaash... he ran into us in his vette...lols
                      92 GTS-T Sold
                      98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• Hey there, i just recently moved to Halifax from Ontario and i sold my GTR in january. just wondering if there are any importers in NS of where i could get another skyline in this area?

Thanks
                        Dan

Comment

• Hey Dan,

Glad to see another "Skytimer". I am not sure of any importers in the maratimes at all, some of spoken about Downforce bringing some in, but that is the last I heard. I know of one GTS for sale here in the Saint John area (Needs a coat of paint), and any parts it needs the owner has sitting in his basement. Other then that I have not heard much.

Got a preference of GTR or GTS? I have been contimplating selling mine as of lately, but if I decide to it will not be until all the work is done to it that it needs.

Welcome again to the maratimes,

Ben
                          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome I am loving it here. And as far as GTR or GTS it doesn't matter I just miss the RHD and the skyline itself. Paint is no big deal I like projects. Let me know of any that come up but I probably won't be ready to buy untill the end of summer only have a couple grand in the bank and just got a job out here lol. Thanks for the quick reply and if love to check out your meets if you have them out here.

Comment

• Not sure if they do any meets in Hali, but in SJ we do the odd one. I may do a cruise out that way before long.
                              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• if ur parts are ever shipped out! lol we meet up TONES in quispam tho

Comment

Working...
                                X