• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha..will do..i never see anyone out and about
    92 GTS-T Sold
    98 Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by zrex
    the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins.

Comment

• Lol. I havent had my car movin in 3 weeks now, and as nbskyline said, has been doin alot of work on his. and 91blackgtr has been a major whiner lately :P

Havent heard a word from redeclipse lately, and zrex needs new suspension. haha
      90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• holy jumpins..sounds like everyones down and out pretty much..:hit_head:
        92 GTS-T Sold
        98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• Haha, well nbskyline got his new axel done, and front suspension done. Jeff is waitin on his suspension to come in. Redeclipse is MIA. and ya... I am down and out for now. lol
          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• maybe we can have another meet and greet at my place like we did at my place last fall. hopefully ben will bring a coat so he doesn't have to sit in the car with the heat on and the windows rolled up,lol.
            "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

• Dont count on it buddy hahaha

I have a habit of wearing shorts and a tshirt when it's cold, foggy, or raining. hahaha
              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Hey,

Front axle replaced on mine, 4 new tires, and passenger seat this week. I should be good for awhile. Maybe a new front ball joint, fix the loose heat shield and an aliginment but nothing major. If not, the GTS is up and working. That thing pulls hard and is running really good minus the master clutch cylinder and injector o rings. 91_blackgtr took it for a spin today, ask him what he thought

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
                1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
                2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
                1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
                2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

• nice...mines working really well now..since i got the turbo replaced...its awesome..now just to figure out all the settings on the rev/speed meter.
                  92 GTS-T Sold
                  98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• I am asking him nothing. I want your GTS!!!
                    90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaash View Post
                      Dont count on it buddy hahaha

I have a habit of wearing shorts and a tshirt when it's cold, foggy, or raining. hahaha
                      that's pretty much every summer evening in saint john anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by zrex View Post
                        that's pretty much every summer evening in saint john anyway
                        Ya ya, 23 years old and been doing the same stunt since I was a kid... you'd figure I would catch on eventually :P
                        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• After he got back from a drive, we had to take off the kick panel to check for an aftermerket ECU. It appears to be a stock ECU but it pulls hard all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by nbskyline View Post
                            After he got back from a drive, we had to take off the kick panel to check for an aftermerket ECU. It appears to be a stock ECU but it pulls hard all the way
                            Can I take it for a rip? lol
                            90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Originally posted by nbskyline View Post
                              After he got back from a drive, we had to take off the kick panel to check for an aftermerket ECU. It appears to be a stock ECU but it pulls hard all the way
                              i wouldn't mind taking your gts for a quick spin sometime just to compar to mine. mine seems to go a little flat after it hits 5-6k. it feels like it wants to pull harder but feels like something is holding it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam2326 View Post
                                nice...mines working really well now..since i got the turbo replaced...its awesome..now just to figure out all the settings on the rev/speed meter.

I am sure between all of us, we could figure this out one night.

Comment

Working...
                                X