No announcement yet.

Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol apparently they have been shipped out, but havent be updated since Friday..... still just saying "Departed Richmond B.C". lol
    90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• i just saw a silver skyline street racing, then he blew his motor, and the car burst into flames, then the cops came, but the driver was a ghost. oh no wait....that car still doesn't have a gasket on the water pump. my bad

Comment

• Very funny..... Bastard... Remind me to pimp slap you next time I see ya
        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Almost time for me to get out for a cruise!
          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• the only guy that brings up a cruise on a rainy day, not the past super nice days, but the rainy day, good job ben

Comment

• Shut it Mike or you will have to go hang out with Jon. lmao!
              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• I ran into Tri tonight at the canadian tire gas bar on rothesay ave, he just got back from montreal with his new twin turbo supra. You hae to see this car, it is absolutly friggin insane!!!
                "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

• i gotta run in town tomorrow so i'll swing by his place and see if its out color? please say dark green or white oh pretty please

Comment

• silver with a kind of a wide body kit, it's a really good looking car. try not to drool on it,lol.

Comment

• not that big of a fan of silver (yes thats directed at you ben lol) if it was green, i'd need to be alone with it, i LOVE the green MKIV's but i'll def try to check it out

Comment

• Shove it Prick! lol

Oh well, flat black or green for me soon
                        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• haha flat green FTW! thats what im painting the truck

Comment

• I HAVE SUSPENSION!!! ...now I have to tear Tri away from his new car long enough to bolt it up.

Comment

• awesome bud! glad to hear your gunna be able to cruise with us soon :P

We hoping to do a dyno day sometime shortly, you are definatly coming now, no excuses :P
                              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Anyone up for a quick cruise or get together tonight sometime???
                                92 GTS-T Sold
                                98 Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by zrex
                                the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins.

Comment

Working...
                                X