No announcement yet.

Rb26 Transmission rebuild kit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ Hey, i know one guy who is madly in love with Nissans and worked for some time at Nissan Dealership, so he was saying the same thing!) Patfinder and GTR (R32- R33) is same, no the tcase!? BUT i never verified this! And totaly forget, since i lost contact with him, untill i read the post above!
    Can anybody clear this up!?
    TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Edit: Doble post, srry
      TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Bump for awesome info.

Mark

Comment

I got mine built by shepherd transmissions in the US. Wasn't cheap though.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

Getting the 3rd gear, strengthened is a good idea. The are known to break, especially with high hp and racing/drag.
            1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
            www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
              I got mine built by shepherd transmissions in the US. Wasn't cheap though.
              hey i live in the states and i am about 2 hours from shepherd. What all did they do to your tranny and what was the approx. price that you paid if you don't mind me asking. I have 4th gear grinding in mine and am wanting to have everything beefed up while its out. And would only like to do this once since im paying to have all this done haha Thanks

Comment

sorry for posting twice but this kit is cheaper than anyone has stated so far, i did a quick google search on that part # that was given earlier and found it for $208USD. Also if you live in the states its FREE shipping haha but no worries they ship internationally. here is the link though...

Comment

what are the part numbers for the nachi rebuild kit?
                  also what seals and gaskets part #'s?

Comment

Originally posted by gAWDzla View Post
                    hey i live in the states and i am about 2 hours from shepherd. What all did they do to your tranny and what was the approx. price that you paid if you don't mind me asking. I have 4th gear grinding in mine and am wanting to have everything beefed up while its out. And would only like to do this once since im paying to have all this done haha Thanks
                    Sorry for mega late reply. I don't come on GTRC much anymore...

Replaced the whole gear set. With shipping at taxes is came to $12, 350
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

Comment

This post should get a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by gAWDzla View Post
                        Ppg helical 1-5,billet input, billet center plate and billet forks.
                        No build thread.
                        1991 nissan
                        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Im just north of shepherd... I need that ^^

Comment

Shepherd was really good to deal with. Shipping wasn't bad at all, I think about $550-600.

They know their stuff but hadn't worked on too many rb transmissions before. Will see how long it lasts I guess. Word is I should get 1 or 2 seasons out of it before the rebuild/overhaul.
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                              Shepherd was really good to deal with. Shipping wasn't bad at all, I think about $550-600.

They know their stuff but hadn't worked on too many rb transmissions before. Will see how long it lasts I guess. Word is I should get 1 or 2 seasons out of it before the rebuild/overhaul.
                              you paid 350$ for the kit and 600$ for the labour ?
                              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Labour was $1250 I think. Shipping was almost $700 total.
                                No build thread.
                                1991 nissan
                                El terror

Comment

Working...
                                X