Frankiman's street/track GTR project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like your style,
    Not spending your money on things to make crazy horsepower, or going over the top with exterior mods. You just spend money on all the cool small things that make it a practical, well rounded, awesome car with good power, good handling, and clean styling.
    Congrats I strive to have a gts version of this car.
    Jesse
    1990 HCR32
    2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

• Originally posted by jessem View Post
      I really like your style,
      Not spending your money on things to make crazy horsepower, or going over the top with exterior mods. You just spend money on all the cool small things that make it a practical, well rounded, awesome car with good power, good handling, and clean styling.
      Congrats I strive to have a gts version of this car.
      yup, your right on the money there, that is exactly the point of my build, its all about adding up those small things, that in the end, makes for a world of a difference

i salute you my friend
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• and i salute you

and.....that works too
        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• Jesse, if I didnt want to go against JZ's wishes with the long sigs, I would sig that. perfectly articulated.

and next chapter anyone? I think so!
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• It's nice to do all the small things on a car. It makes the car unique. Plus also whats good about it is that it doesn't cost too much all at once, you can do little by little making the car better each time. If you did everything at once you'd cry at the cost! Its the fine details that make this car unique! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see this cars setup come spring time!

Comment

• Frank, the only thing i hope from you, is that the gt-r can at least beat tu gts-t on the track! keep up the good work man, and you can tell the guy you got the go-pro at 299$
              Alexandre Canuel
              PERRY AUTO LAVAL
              PERFORMANCE & RACE- OEM
              REPLACEMENT
              450 662 8886

Comment

• Originally posted by canu_50 View Post
                Frank, the only thing i hope from you, is that the gt-r can at least beat tu gts-t on the track! keep up the good work man, and you can tell the guy you got the go-pro at 299$
                sweeeeet,
                can't wait for my parts to arrive too!
                sigpic

Comment

• Agreed, it's the small things you do to your car that other people will not notice right away that truly makes your car, your car

Comment

• just made a long post about how to make ''for sale'' ad in forums

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=50576
                    sigpic

Comment

• TEASER

some great presents from my parents (my dad was tired of me borrowing his tools ALL THE TIME ), this is going straight into my skyline's trunk yey

happy xmas from ME to MEEE

this is the amount of stuff i've been stockpiling since august
                      all plans shall be revealed soon enough

some of it is pretty obvious..

and or course, my new HD GoPro :biggrin:
                      ...taking a picture of a gopro cam with another gopro cam, woah... ninja
                      sigpic

Comment

• As soon as I get parts.... They're on... How can you wait? Is your car stored somewhere. Inaccassible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
                          As soon as I get parts.... They're on... How can you wait? Is your car stored somewhere. Inaccassible?
                          sigpic

Comment

• well, I've had some parts kicking around for 5 years waiting on the big build. I work quite a bit or I'm too busy doing other stuff to tweak on the car. Same thing for me, parts sit around for a while. I gotta get in gear and tear the block as I think my engine is going to Z-tune for the build though there are closer shops but Mike is the only one really helping me out so far rather than telling me "you can't get that or this..." and "don't buy parts, we choose what you should use" kinda stuff.
                            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                            lol

Comment

• we get it you got alot of parts , jeez
                              =P
                              so what else you waiting on? GET CRACKING!
                              how much did the gopro set you back?
                              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• cdn msrp is 350+tx
                                i got it for 300+tx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X