Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky gtr part 2 !!!!!! Back wit more !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ View Post
    nice wheels mang
    y did u sell them to me annyways?

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
      wtf? its not installed yet? is it so hard??? lmao

no next box im going either PPG OR nismo converstion kit r34 getrag OR OS giken gear set close ratio 1-2-3 and keep my 4-5 stock + put a billet main shaft + proper fork

iam saving money atm for these

for the rest of summer im not gonna drag race the car R32 gtr tranny gears are week at 500 whp wen u shift fast ? LOL:P
      It had a damaged sensor before or during shipping and I ended up going ppg in my R32 box.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
        It had a damaged sensor before or during shipping and I ended up going ppg in my R32 box.
        humm? wen i shipped the tranny no sensors were broke and my swap was in prestine condition so i guess i was during shipping my bad to ear that :S

ppg gear in your box is way more $$$ then a sensor lmao

how do u like the PPG now?

Comment

• PPG? overpriced. Shoulda gone getrag swap, cheaper, ppg close to $10,000.
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
            PPG? overpriced. Shoulda gone getrag swap, cheaper, ppg close to $10,000.

lmao im going getrag 100% sure now that u say that lmao and its not cheaper , i will never buy a use tranny for 6-7 k imo, i saw the nismo r34 getrag convertion kit for R32 that is 997.500 yen wich is 11.800 + shipping fees (6 package) then border fees im pretty sure its gonna come out to 13.5 k for the whole kit (yes im taking the nismo twin copermix !! ) looks aamazing that clutch + im 502 whp and staying there to obtain the perfect reliability i just wanna put down 500whp on the R34 dream box and if i drive a new tranny u can be sure i will baby that dream box !!!!

im already saving for that box next year 100% sure

Getrag r34 dream box nismo convertion kit + front diff and rear diff at same time wit brand new oil everywere i wont have any more excuse if something happen i will just suck wich i dont lmao

cant wait bro!

Comment

• UPDATE UPDATE!!!!
              TRANNY SWAP FOR A STOCK R32 BOX AGAIN THAT I BOUGHT TOO A MEMBER ON HERE FOR 300$ THE TRANNY IS IN MINT CONDITION WIT ABSOLUTELY NO GRIND EVEN IN 4!!! tx alot alot!!!
              here is some picture of the night + ended up putting on the AMS kit at the same time !!

BTW TX TO MY GOOD BUDDY ALLWHEELDRIFTER ON HERE FOR MAKING MY LIFE WIT GTR SO MUCH EASIER

before we start the tranny + ams kit

AND ITS OUT !! and we find a OS GIKEN TWIN PLATE

car is BACK RUNNIN TRANNY IS MINT FOR NOW LMAO !!

GETTING A ALLIGNEMENT NEXT WEEK CANT WAIT !!!

Comment

• try not to break this one...... lol
                Being built...

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheeldrifter View Post
                  try not to break this one...... lol
                  yeah till u do the r34 tranny job IN 1 year lmao :P:P

Comment

• are you gonna do the new kit from Nissan or piece a 6spd setup together yourself.

I just think the new nissan kit is way too overpriced. You could get everything done for way less than that, its just more legwork for you.,
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                      are you gonna do the new kit from Nissan or piece a 6spd setup together yourself.

I just think the new nissan kit is way too overpriced. You could get everything done for way less than that, its just more legwork for you.,
                      im gonna spend the famous 12 gs on that tranny kit from nissan 100% sure

Comment

• Nice some one whos actually gonna do it. Canny wait to see mate.

Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
                          im gonna spend the famous 12 gs on that tranny kit from nissan 100% sure
                          Lol you must spend all your extra cash on this thing. How does your wife/gflet you? Haha
                          No build thread.
                          1991 nissan
                          El terror

Comment

• im pretty sure he doesnt give a **** wat the wife has to say about it. lol
                            Being built...

Comment

• i pay so i dont give a **** about nething

Comment

• Thats the spirit.
                                Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Working...
                                X