• Show
Clear All

Oh I see, I need to post 5 times first

Comment

The same crank before I modified it

Comment

One more

Comment

Here is the exact same crank exactly as it was in the engine , prior to fitting the sleeve

Comment

Is this something that should be a critical consideration for a used RB26DETT buyer? I am thinking of going for an RB26 to go in place of the RB25DE-T in my '89 GTS-T.
            (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
            SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
            HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

If you can find an RB26 out of a BCNR33 or BNR34 that would be ideal.
              1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
              www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

If you were buying a standard engine that you were never going to cane the nuts off then it doesnt really matter.

If you buy a standard engine and want to cane the nuts off it,if you consistantly rev it pass 8000rpm then dont be supprised if the oil pump gear breaks....

Most of the time you would get away with fitting a crank collar at the time of rebuild and crack testing the oilpump and reusing it , if it is within tolerance.

Or when rebuilding it , do the crank collar and buy an aftermarket pump, its all proportional to your cheque book and what you are expecting out of it really ....

Comment

Ok i have read this post and understand the issue,what pic is the one that has the collar added to it and what one is the stock.

Comment

The crank on top has the upgraded drive, the crank below has the old small drive. The one on top is a new crank, not an old one with a JUN collar.
                    1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                    www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

hi all i have a prolbem i have the jun oil pump drive collar and my crank is at the shop but the instructions are japnes and they dont know what to do.

Comment

hi all i have a problem my crank is at the shop to put a jun collar but the instructions are not english. so dose anyone know how to put it on

Comment

Originally posted by super_yello_gtr View Post
                          hi all i have a problem my crank is at the shop to put a jun collar but the instructions are not english. so dose anyone know how to put it on

Comment

Does the jun collar fix the problem for ever or is it just a patch over the problem ?

Comment

you just need the collar

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                                X