The Quonset Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben View Post
    Nice Anton nice! i took my 26 there 2 weeks ago and its almost done. Just needs to be decked an I can pick it up. I was expecting 1 month+. Def a good machine shop. a bore, hone , deck, and hot tank is 360 + taxes. Gimme a ride when its good to go! D+w is the place to go!
    I'll be doing some measuring to double check the machining. Everyone should be doing this no matter what machine shop you go with!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben @ JNS Imports View Post
      I'll be doing some measuring to double check the machining. Everyone should be doing this no matter what machine shop you go with!!
      and maybe check if your valves seal too =D

nice anton, finally got er going

you should bring it by one day
      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

so your using rb26 valve covers on a rb25 ? nice build btw
        Its Crack
        91 R32 GTS-TM ---RIP------
        93 R33 GTS-25t ---SOLD----
        93 R32 GTR ---FOR SALE----

Comment

Originally posted by joecrack View Post
          so your using rb26 valve covers on a rb25 ? nice build btw
          No one is suppose to know...

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

why does your intake manifold look like ass?

should have powder coated it.

TROL

Comment

I didnt have time to polish it, but it will be polished. haha You look like ass falcon.

Comment

lol... well I was blunt but you know what I meant. It's a really nice manifold by the looks of it, just dirty.

should polish up real nice!

another thing.. you should pull off your resivour tanks and paint them black. use a piece of electrical tape to keep a clear section so you can still see how full it is.

That would set everything off real nice. It will blend in very nice with the black engine bay.

TROL

Comment

Yeah thats a good idea. I didnt think of that. Thanks.

Comment

hey what did you do with the hicas rack? I will take it off your hands pm me

Comment

im giving you mad props, your car is coming together very nicely, what your doing is what i dream of doing to mine, stripping her down and creating with your own blood sweat and tears,... ifve learned alot just from ur picks and details, you are a king amunst men, can't wait to see yor finished power level
                      \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

Originally posted by pipespipesbaby View Post
                        im giving you mad props, your car is coming together very nicely, what your doing is what i dream of doing to mine, stripping her down and creating with your own blood sweat and tears,... ifve learned alot just from ur picks and details, you are a king amunst men, can't wait to see yor finished power level
                        Thanks buddy. Will have some final updates soon.

Comment

How we making out Anthony? Were the injectors ok?

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

The injectors were tip top! Thanks again Adam. I have another intake manifold on the way before i start the engine break-in.

Comment

when do you plan on breaking in the engine? what break in strategy are you using?
                              S15 Kei Office mechanic: Care for more boost?
                              Orido: Yes please

Comment

I have been sitting back for 2 weeks thinking about an oil pump.So I'm pulling my engine out an custom fab the sump.and swaping the N1 oil pump for a jun.Now I think I'll paint my engine bay.lol.That was a wise choise to go for a top feed for that IM man.They tend to run little lean on the last two pistons.I also notice why you didn't upgrade your fuel lines.The motor is already in So I would not advice some stuff I would have done.But judging by your tubo choise your going to be just fine.I see you decked the block nice .lol.whats the bore size?what clutch?you will want to use a non synthetic oil to breakin the engine I'm using 10w-40
                                for 2,000 miles then switch to synthetic.changing it after the 1hr firts start and then att 200miles,then att 2000miles switch to synthetic royal pur.You can ask the machine shop that bored and gaped the piston rings for what engine oil you will want to use.
                                Nice build man.I have to say you got balls to put that engine in by your self man.Sht I wouldn't do that ever.Its like cutting your grass with a machete.lol.
                                You Love Japan and Japan hates you.Fck JDM

Comment

Working...
                                X