Gt30 rb20 build - 1 Year Project + Paint Job Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like new with that paint job.

I was trying to figure out what recirc hose was used on your BOV. Also the other area is the boost connect hose (where it's connected to on intake piping). I assume it's connected to intercooler piping (welded on nipple).
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Big update: Car is now sold, R33 GTR here i come.

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
      R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Will gladly work on that car also Jakub.

Good luck with the transition.

Comment

car is out of my possession in 2 weeks

Comment

oh jeeeez.... wowwwie.. who would have guessed this day would finally come eh? get a couple good photos with her jakub. your gtr is gonna be SICKKK!!!
            ----------------------------------------------
            widebody rb25 r32
            Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
            We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
            ----------------------------------------------
            friends of:
            genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
            Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

i know looking forward to it. serious shopping in the next 2 weeks

Comment

Congrats on new car.

I was wondering if you could take the photo's of Synapse BOV before the GTS-T is gone??? Still interested in seeing how the recirc, etc piping is setup.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Congrats. Take your time and find a good GTR...if that's possible.

Comment

You sell my car yet?

GET ON IT! haha.

Can't wait to see your new car, should be cool. Congrats on the sale.
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanGTS-T View Post
                      Congrats. Take your time and find a good GTR...if that's possible.
                      um what do mean there are no good GTRs. There are tons. I hope your car gets running before I get my gtr lol comon Ryan don't fail us.

Btw what do I do now, I need to change my screen name. Polak_gtr I don't know if that is allowed

Comment

lol....

TROL

Comment

midnight purple!.... PM Dah_hunter. I think he is bringing in a R33 GTR soon.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
                            um what do mean there are no good GTRs. There are tons. I hope your car gets running before I get my gtr lol comon Ryan don't fail us.

Btw what do I do now, I need to change my screen name. Polak_gtr I don't know if that is allowed
                            PM a mod, and in some instances they will allow you to change your username. They just don't want to hand it out on a regular basis. It's kind of on a case-to-case basis.

And who are we kidding, Ryan's car will be sold as is, even if he sells it years from now
                            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

looks gooooooooooooood!!!

Comment

Ryan should just part his car and stay in his little hole instead of being awkward in public/online.

Sad to see this car go, but next one should be just as good Jakub. I do agree with falcon, MNP2 it!

Comment

Working...
                                X