Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
    x2.

From what I hear, once the 6 Month Ban is lifted, there will be a 30 day TRIAL period to see if any more crashes result then before...

If there are more crashes, then it's a perma-ban.

And I mean more as in 1 or 2 more.

Apparently they're laying their feet down pretty hard.
    please site your source... such a claim is needing to be backed up...

there are thousands more motorcylces on the roads than RHD's yet they arent beiung banned over one or 2 more collisions...

like i said, and have said a billion times... join over at www.ivoac.ca and help out with the fight... you might also find these updates you are looking for...

im just getting sick of all the people who want those who are fighting to do it all
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

• Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
      anyone who doesn't dd their RHD should just park it for 30 days
      I was gonna say the same thing! It would be funny if accidents actually went down after re-instating ha.

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
      please site your source... such a claim is needing to be backed up...

there are thousands more motorcylces on the roads than RHD's yet they arent beiung banned over one or 2 more collisions...
      I think there was a hint of sarcasm when he said 1 or 2, just based on how ridiculous this situation is already. No reasonable person would be able to justify banning RHD over 1 more collision (ethically anyways)...

What I find stupid is that it's not that the cars aren't being driven, and then allowed to be driven again, it's the import of RHD vehicles. No one is importing until this law is reversed I'm sure or they're stuck with a bunch of part cars if the law gets passed. So will this so called 30 day period make any difference at all (logically)? Of course not. It isn't even a variable, unless a ton of importers are sitting on containers upon containers full of cars that they're just waiting to unload when this "control period" is up.

EDIT: And when I say "sitting on" I mean that they have huge stock piles already landed or floating in harbor waiting for inspection, not they've bought a bunch of cars that are still weeks away from even reaching North America.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadao View Post
        like i said, and have said a billion times... join over at www.ivoac.ca and help out with the fight... you might also find these updates you are looking for...
        Im not trying to start an argument with you, or anyone really. I think ivoac is a great site, (I personally already am a member) but I also think its important to keep everyone over here on GTRC informed about:
        A) What is currently happening
        B) What they can be doing to help
        Because unlike me not everyone has time to spend all day reading around on 2 or more forums. So maybe an occasional update wouldn't be such a bad thing? Just a thought.
        Originally posted by Z-Tuned
        Next question is: should I stroke it??
        Originally posted by Wingnut
        Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velders View Post
          Im not trying to start an argument with you, or anyone really. I think ivoac is a great site, (I personally already am a member) but I also think its important to keep everyone over here on GTRC informed about:
          A) What is currently happening
          B) What they can be doing to help
          Because unlike me not everyone has time to spend all day reading around on 2 or more forums. So maybe an occasional update wouldn't be such a bad thing? Just a thought.
          Agreed. I have trouble keeping up with posts on this forum. I abandoned my motocross forum cause I just don't have time anymore haha
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
          X