X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this doesnt happen to Ontario...
    bscmotorsports.ca
    Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

The **** winds are a brewin'. i read this in the paper yesterday. if Quebec did it then soon will be Ontario then all of canada. start bringing in what you wanna bring in b4 its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
        The **** winds are a brewin'. i read this in the paper yesterday. if Quebec did it then soon will be Ontario then all of canada. start bringing in what you wanna bring in b4 its too late.
        its not a priority...

ICBC is not taking this quite as seriously as every one is thinking...

i got my dad to ask around...he said the CEO of ICBC wasnt aware of it till yesterday...

something tells me the media is over hyping it...and so are we....apparently ICBC doesnt care much about legalizing RHD or not...more trying to convince people...

the problem with RHD being illegalized is that ICBC cant do it the government must...and the amount of people that would be out of business would be not worth it...

trust me its not gunna happen....im very confident

not to mention the amount of bills that would have to be drafted and import laws changed etc. etc. would take at least a year...so thats a year of w/e you want to do...

quebec's incident is just random....

not to mention on a plus side our car's values would sky rocket....literally the value would be like they used to be...
        Fraser Valley Imports.ca
        (The Detailer)
        We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
        Car Project: In The Making

Comment

yup yup...

same thing, I asked my dad about it (works at ICBC head office in N. Van) and he said it's not an issue right now.

So don't worry people...

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
            not to mention the amount of bills that would have to be drafted and import laws changed etc. etc. would take at least a year...so thats a year of w/e you want to do...
            You'd think that, but we had no prior knowledge of what just happened in Quebec....
            BlackAura (Kevin)
            1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
            2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
            1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

Better to do what you can and know you tried your best than to sit on your ass and hope the government or ICBC will act on factual evidence with no bias. (How's that working for Quebec?)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAura View Post
                You'd think that, but we had no prior knowledge of what just happened in Quebec....
                but that's how Quebec works... they don't follow the rules. They make their own as they go.

TROL

Comment

whats going to happen to the import dealers in quebec that have cars coming over on boats ? they going to be rejected from the province ?
                  Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                    whats going to happen to the import dealers in quebec that have cars coming over on boats ? they going to be rejected from the province ?
                    free economy??:-?

Je me souviens.

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                      maybe there is a GTR with a nice big singe making 500whp on the way some1 can get for like $7000 :P

Comment

• Originally posted by rak123 View Post
                        maybe there is a GTR with a nice big singe making 500whp on the way some1 can get for like $7000 :P
                        prices went up here in quebec the value of jdm cars is crazy. They are asking 13k for a n/a toyota supra when 2 weeks ago it was 7k.
                        92,94,95 Honda Civic
                        92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                        91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                        92,93 Nissan 180sx
                        90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                        89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

• I know that it sucks mega balls but it was going to happen. If I remember so that there was alot of illegal rhd such being imported and getting vin swaps. I don't know, if there's any connect to it
                          1997 Ford F150 4x4
                          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                          Originally posted by Tap56
                          With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

• Well here's who has been lobbying the gvt.

I'm saying to myself... what a miserable province/country we live in to support such crooked propaganda
                            Marc-André
                            _________
                            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• holy sh*t is that ever propaganda. that is sooo stupid
                              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• well, you know... everyone likes graphic charts.

Makes them think it must be true.

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X