• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skym
    replied
    I agree.

Bigred looks amazing -

Here is the cars updated bodywork. Main features are new BSS wheels, DMAX bonnet, custom front guards to creat negative presure behind the front wheels and r...

And has the power, sound to match -

Leave a comment:

• Nissan_Sean
    replied
    JESSEM: widebodys look amazing on gts's. case in point: Big Red. i dont think it needs to be wide but no matter what a stock gts just looks bad. I've never seen one look decent that wasn't a gt-r kit or origin etc.

Sean

Leave a comment:

• Skyrine
    replied
    yes sir.

Bought it a couple months ago, have been on the forum just not very active.

often lurking about though...

updates soon

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
    They sure do, check there blog.
    Yea that's where I learned about them. Haven't read much of it but it looks sweet. I'll take more time to go through it now that exams are done.

Leave a comment:

• jessem
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyrine View Post

Now here is something everyone can enjoy.

10mm spacer in the front get that **** popp'n.

put it together, some paint..
    just aweomse
    yours?
    post pics when its painted

Leave a comment:

• PureEuroM3
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow View Post
    ^^^ Union looks like they do some fun ****....
    They sure do, check there blog.

Leave a comment:

• frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by jessem View Post
    so it takes a small wide body on a gts to pull off the look?
    never was a wide body mentionned,
    but it would need at least a full body kit, anything but stock
    stock gts-t = fugly

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    ^^^ Union looks like they do some fun ****....

Leave a comment:

• Skyrine
    replied

Now here is something everyone can enjoy.

10mm spacer in the front get that **** popp'n.

put it together, some paint..

Leave a comment:

• jessem
    replied
    Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
    That s14 isn't even nice at all. Would look so much better with any do-luck, origin, bn sports, anything like that would make that car look like less of a whale. and only gt-rs can pull off the stock body lowered look.

I surely hope i never see this slammed
    so it takes a small wide body on a gts to pull off the look?

Leave a comment:

• Nissan_Sean
    replied
    That s14 isn't even nice at all. Would look so much better with any do-luck, origin, bn sports, anything like that would make that car look like less of a whale. and only gt-rs can pull off the stock body lowered look.

I surely hope i never see this slammed

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    Snow, you need somebody in Canada that prepares racecars.

For example -

They look like they have setup / built Nissan racecars in the past, so should be familiar with how to set them up.

Leave a comment:

• Chewy
    replied
    Snow, sounds like you've got some good plans! Keep on it and you'll get there. And I was being super sarcastic about your age, you've only just begun!

And Falcon, yeah, calgary is pure shite from what I've heard too. Mission kinda blows too. Hopefully see you out there next year, I'm prepping a JDM GC8 so things should be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewy View Post
    Hardly. This thread started out as a simple question, which quickly descended into a tit-suckling preaching to the choir circle jerk of SKYLINE ELITISM 4x4 love in the name of the vehicle's monetary value.

Due to the SERIOUS lack of circuits in BC, I'm not sure how some are touting a track specific stance or intense concern for CG's and Roll centers unless you drive to spokane or Calgary for track days... Even then, who here has corner balanced their car? or knows their geometry specs off by heart? Right, the ones who do know probably are the old guys who are too mature for this ****.

Sorry, just puttin it out there.
    Mission is OK, Seattle is 2 hours, Portland 5 hours and Orgeon Raceway 6 hours. I know my roll center and suspension geom, my ride height is set up as per some proven mathematic and will be having my RX7 corner balanced once it`s back on the road.

Why would I go to Calgary for a track day.... from what I`ve heard from the Superbike guys the track is ****.

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewy View Post
    Snow, you're a geezer buddy. lol.

Honestly though, that's cool, have you decided on a ride height that suits your needs? Also, have you got some coils that you can keep at that height with the ability to preload the springs?
    lol I don't know how to take this statement... damn you internetz!!!

I haven't quite decided on the ride height quite yet, depends on the tires I decide to run, I could be changing up rims (or I'd like to...) etc etc. I really like how it looks (don't get me wrong, it's my PC background and looks like sex) but it just drives me nuts. I LOVE driving my car, but it makes me cringe whenever it rubs and it takes away from the overall experience. I have HKS Hypermax Coilovers... they should do the trick... or so I'm hoping.

I will be raising it up a bit and getting the suspension tuned to be suitable for track, yet comfortable on the street. I know next to NOTHING about suspension tuning so.... we'll leave it to the pros.

I want to get into racing. I have for awhile. My dad did for a long time and I love it... My uncle is a member at SCCBC and I'm hoping I can start getting involved, even just doing time attacks or whichever. My dad actually competed, flew all over the states etc... but it cost him a lot of money and I'm still a student. Just the thought of it brings me joy. This is the first car I would actually enjoy tracking for grip and not drag...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X