Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman is offended when kia tech calls her fat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh huh! So this oil crisis is being caused by these fat obese wastes of skin.... I really dis like fat people.... Time to start doing a blubber tax on overweight people.

Comment

Originally posted by deliberate32 View Post
      Uh huh! So this oil crisis is being caused by these fat obese wastes of skin.... I really dis like fat people.... Time to start doing a blubber tax on overweight people.
      you know not everyone is fat because of their lifestyle, although most are. There are people with medical conditions that cause them to either gain weight or have a hard time losing it. That said the majority are just lazy and/or overeat.

Comment

The Tech did the right thing. That is the procedure your supposed to take to correct the pulling problem. I have had 1 or 2 cases like this before, but the customer never went to Global

I find it funny that she takes it as a complete shock. Its like she became fat overnight and can't handle the harassment.

Also like how the news makes Kia look like the bad guy here, they offered a simple suggestion which would solve her pulling problem but instead emotional Tiffany cry's to the news and suggested automakers build there cars to meet the growing population of over weight individuals, PLEASE. Why should we change everything in are lives to accommodate the overweight population?
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
          Why should we change everything in are lives to accommodate the overweight population?
          they might eat us?

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
            Why should we change everything in are lives to accommodate the overweight population?
            honestly, it's only in the states that it's like that.... the rest of the world is still pretty thin
            ----------------------------------------------
            widebody rb25 r32
            Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
            We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
            ----------------------------------------------
            friends of:
            genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
            Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

gnarwhales.

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                honestly, it's only in the states that it's like that.... the rest of the world is still pretty thin
                Not exactly. There is ALOT of overweight people in Canada, we stereotype the U.S. for been overweight due to movies like "Super Size Me". We have McDonald's also and alot of people eat it everyday, as disgusting as that sounds its true. Also Wendy's has changed there drink sizes from medium now been small, large been medium and a huge big gulp size cup for large.

Wendy's and most other fast food restaurant in the U.S. use these over sized drinks and its starting to be introduced here. Look out people the obesity population is taking over!
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                1969 Cooper S. Restored
                1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

The uk has a massive obese population
                  Chokehold Energy. Make 'em Tap.

Comment

It's all the damn high fructose corn sirup that everyone is using now to sweeten EVEYTHING. Did you know that the Efing bun and McDonalds has fructose in it. Regular sugar has all but been eliminated as a sweetener in North America. All the people bitching about E85 using up all the corn stocks should check out how much is being used to make people morbidly obese.

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

The uk has a massive obese problem, same with the us, canada a bit thinner but still up there. It would be hard to find some fat people in italy, quite a rare sight when i was there way back.

Comment

Yeah I have to agree with highfructose corn syrup being a big issue... but the main overall issue is a diet thats terribly high in simple carbohydrates, and in most cases carbohydrates in general.
                        Team Mischief
                        team-mischief.com

Comment

Originally posted by TM View Post
                          Yeah I have to agree with highfructose corn syrup being a big issue... but the main overall issue is a diet thats terribly high in simple carbohydrates, and in most cases carbohydrates in general.
                          More than diet I would have to say lack of exercise. As a society we have become more and more lazy as the years go on. The main thing responsible for this, TECHNOLOGY. We used to be so much more active in the physical jobs of the past. There was much more manual labour and far less office jobs. Also we live in a world of convenience where we can just hop in the car and drive to the store if we need something. Christ we dont even have to get out of the car if theres a drive thru.

Comment

Actually, having friends who have moved from Canada to the states....part of it is the servings there too. Apparently eating out there you get close to double the food for the same price (like, any sit down restaurant).

Add in the fact that everything is sweetened by high fructose corn syrup which was mentioned already....it apparently really messes you up. Last I heard, your body processes the syrup like regular sugar, however it doesn't send the same signals to your brain to say you're full, like regular sugar does (not sure why exactly, don't feel like researching it right now either ).

Basically you get a double serving, and you eat half of it, say about the normal amount we'd get here.....and while we'd feel full due to the sugars we use here, they would still feel hungry and have no problems eating more.

Do that over a couple years of your life and you're bound to gain weight.

I do also agree that part of it's exercise, and technology making us all lazy.
                            BlackAura (Kevin)
                            1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
                            2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
                            1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

Comment

The way i see it is everyone is responsible for themselves. I have a friend whos 300 pounds, Hes 6 foot 5 tho so its not to bad if you even it out. Even then he eats alot and isnt very active but what can you do about it?

This women is just mad at society as a whole because she is too overwieght, I even bet the car is alot slower then it should be with her sitting in it. Fact of the matter is there are so many healthy ways of losing weight that its sad alot of people dont follow one of the ways.

Im not in anyway defending this women but weight is a sensitive issue with alot of people, You have those with eating disorders who weight 85 pounds and sieze to exsist because you cant see them, then you have the ones who eat to much and arent active who weight 300+ pounds. Back in the day it was deemed servival of the fittest thats how i like to live my life. Perhaps society should go back to that type of mindset
                                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                                92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                                90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Working...
                                X