X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RX-8 is also pretty roomy.
    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

hunter is a BIG MAN! have you ever met him?
      ----------------------------------------------
      widebody rb25 r32
      Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
      We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
      friends of:
      genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
      Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
        RX-8 is also pretty roomy.
        He'd hate getting in/out of that. It's wide, but not tall.

Comment

LoL, yeah I've met Dah-hunter. What is he, 6'5? Something like that? If he can fit in a wee-little Skyline, I don't think the RX-8 would be much worse.

Comment

lul. idk how tall he is. but he still surprises me every time i see him
            widebody rb25 r32
            Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
            We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
            friends of:
            genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
            Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

6'10" ish
              "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
              i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Okay, I think that's pushing it. Maybe 6'7.

Comment

RX8s are ugly FDs are beautiful they just have the wrong engine
                  Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                    Okay, I think that's pushing it. Maybe 6'7.

Post #22
                    "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                    i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Pfft.

Comment

I'd love to have an FD.

M13 put it the best in a previous debate:

You have to pay to play.

Some of us just don't have the balls to play.

(Or something along those lines).
                        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                          I'd love to have an FD.

M13 put it the best in a previous debate:

You have to pay to play.

Some of us just don't have the bills to play.

(Or something along those lines).
                          Fixed

Comment

but rx7 maintainence costs are wayyyy cheaper than skylines!

ALso why doesn't the cosmo count? They're pretty awesome. Just don't buy it thinking it's a sports car. Think of it more like a really fast bmw. They've actually got a very BMWish feel to how they drive. And a really star-trek feel to the interior.
                            1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                            2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                            2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Terrh View Post
                              but rx7 maintainence costs are wayyyy cheaper than skylines!

ALso why doesn't the cosmo count? They're pretty awesome. Just don't buy it thinking it's a sports car. Think of it more like a really fast bmw. They've actually got a very BMWish feel to how they drive. And a really star-trek feel to the interior.
                              In the long run, RX7's are cheaper. The only difference between an FD and a GTR, is you HAVE to spend all your $ up front. There is no "half building" an RX7. Whereas with a GTR you can do it in stages.

Like I said, if I would not have been so impatient with my last build (it blew because of my own stupidity) I would have been into my whole build for less than Zulu's NUR shortblock cost when we built that car.

But now, since I have to do it over (and really it's only a shortblock @ $2850 and a new turbine wheel @ $300) I am closer to what Skyline owners spend on a build.

But, the reason I'm building a Miata right now... is I have gotten past wanting to race my RX7. There is too much blood/sweat/tears into it I would hate to see it go into a wall due to a mistake at the track. The amount of money I need to spend to get the RX7 running reliably, tuned and ready for the track including wheels/tires/suspension etc... I was able to buy a Miata and get it track ready with a turbo system for the same cost.

It was a no brainer.

TROL

Comment

Did you just throw a turbo on a stock miata? if so how much hp can u get from a stock engine?
                                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Working...
                                X