Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aparently there is a new dyno behind the greyhound in abby.....not alot of info so ...just heard about it today
    --Mat Rodger--

Comment

AWD dyno

I've never been here but i know they have one - Rocket Rally - Squamish, B.C.

Comment

So I'm looking for a shop in Edmonton to do some tuning on my GTR when I get some new parts installed (hopefully) at the end of June. Any suggestions?

I hear lightspeed innovations in Red Deer is one of the better but like I said I need a shop IN Edmonton. I also hear Apex modified is toast. Has anyone ever had any experience with AFI performance? They seem like more of a domestic shop, but I'd give them a shot.

Thanks.
        My Garage:
        1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
        2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
        1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
        1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdJuice View Post
          So I'm looking for a shop in Edmonton to do some tuning on my GTR when I get some new parts installed (hopefully) at the end of June. Any suggestions?

I hear lightspeed innovations in Red Deer is one of the better but like I said I need a shop IN Edmonton. I also hear Apex modified is toast. Has anyone ever had any experience with AFI performance? They seem like more of a domestic shop, but I'd give them a shot.

Thanks.

For mechanical work you'll be happy with Silverstone Motorsports. Raymond knows his stuff and takes pride in his work.

Dan
          sigpic
          The Beaumont Connection

Comment

I live in Kelowna, which is over a 1000 ft higher elevation than Vancouver.
            Would a tune that I get in Vancouver work as well out (up) here?

Comment

i live in kelowna too. BTW ems systems compensate for elevation automaticly
              Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by R32GT-R View Post
                i live in kelowna too. BTW ems systems compensate for elevation automaticly
                awesome, so I can go to any good shop in Van then!
                I wouldn't want to super fat rich with big injectors installed here tho...

Comment

BC People:

Theres an awd dyno at Racing greed, thats where they test and tune all the awd monster DSM's etc.. Its like 60 Bucks or something for 3 pulls.
                  White 1990 Nissan Skyline HCR32.
                  "Skyline" Is a lifestyle.

Comment

Calgary Autoworks has a awd dyno

Comment

Hey everyone, fantastic shop in Kelowa BC called Classified Motorsports. They biult my GTR motor along with many others, and have a full edi-current dyno and are great to work with. Just my 2 cents

classifiedmotorsports.com

Comment

Isn't it the previous employees of Classified Motorsports that now own and operate Force-Fed Kelowna that built your motor and have dyno tuned your car? Just trying to see if my facts are straight since there is a video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152929718315444 of it being worked on there.
                        Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
                        Hey everyone, fantastic shop in Kelowa BC called Classified Motorsports. They biult my GTR motor along with many others, and have a full edi-current dyno and are great to work with. Just my 2 cents

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142526195774165/

Comment

Dyno Vids?

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142526195774165/

Comment

Like I said, Classified Motorsports built my car and Forcefed tuned it because Classified didnt have a dyno at that time. Very sneaky Patryk...

Comment

Four Function Autosport in Kelowna. Superflow AD11 dyno good for 1200hp. We can do everything from oil changes to custom wiring and fab work.

Comment

Working...
                              X