This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone,
    Just picked up a 92 R32 GTS-T from vancouver this weekend only 60k on it...soo much funnn! but i'm already itching to start upgrading..turbo, intercooler, etc. Not really sure where to begin though, or in what order to upgrade...any help would be appreciated..i guess first it would be ideal if people know of a particular mechanic/shop on the island that people go to..?

cheers

Comment

• I know that the majourity of the members on the board go to Zensport/Progressive... and backyard

I would typicly go with Intake, than exhaust, than intercooler so on so forth basics first than up from there

Comment

• welcome to the club :wink:
        RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
        Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• Yup..already got the intake and exhaust taken care of (already modified when i bought it)...i think intercooler is the next step..what kind of performance improvements can i expect with an aftermarket one/cost?
          cheers

Comment

• just pick up an autobahn88 intercooler....there like 300 bucks
            1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
              Happy early Bday
              Thank you! 20 on Wednesday
              1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• I turned 23 today bought the R32 GTS-T yesterday...a nice birthday present or what..

Comment

• Nice, happy birthday.. last year I bought my GTR for myself for my 19th birthday!

Comment

• jason can i use yer datalogit on friday of a few days?
                    I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Originally posted by terrapinturn
                      Yup..already got the intake and exhaust taken care of (already modified when i bought it)...i think intercooler is the next step..what kind of performance improvements can i expect with an aftermarket one/cost?
                      cheers
                      hey, if you want some aftermarket bits and pieces I still have some left..

and cody...... jesus......
                      shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                        hey, if you want some aftermarket bits and pieces I still have some left..

and cody...... jesus......
                        Awesome, I'm definitely interested..and cody? I'm not sure who that is, but by the sounds of it, he also has a surplus of inventory..?

Comment

• Originally posted by terrapinturn View Post
                          Awesome, I'm definitely interested..and cody? I'm not sure who that is, but by the sounds of it, he also has a surplus of inventory..?
                          the last bit about Cody was for HKS-GTR
                          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Happy Birthday TO MEE...

Guess what I got to do today?? Anyone ever see a Rolls Royce Phantom cruising around Vic? Well I just cruised around in it for the last 2 hours... I'll post some photo's once I sober up and can actually figure out how to lmao.

Comment

• And happy late B-day from me Mel!!!
                              jonesy

Originally posted by GT-R rated
                              i should also mention. there's not really much you should cheap out on with a GTR. I bought my car knowing that i would never own it, because it will always own me.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                                Happy Birthday TO MEE...

Guess what I got to do today?? Anyone ever see a Rolls Royce Phantom cruising around Vic? Well I just cruised around in it for the last 2 hours... I'll post some photo's once I sober up and can actually figure out how to lmao.
                                saw 1 of those yesterday along with 8 aston martins and a buncha bentlys!
                                and got to sit in a black R35 .. mMMMMMM had a fun day! haha

happy bday btw :P
                                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X