Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy now i hard park because i gotta get a kid outta the back seat of my gtr.... im doing a duty not to ding any doors...
    I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• haha fair enough

Comment

• Phil I require intros to the hot girls that work at your dad's office!!!
        shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• anyone have an extra projector headlight (left side)? Just thought I'd throw that out there..

Comment

• is anyone meeting tonight??
            1991 gts4

Comment

• Originally posted by gts4-1991 View Post
              is anyone meeting tonight??
              I'm going
              Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• does anyone know if theres another white R33 around victoria? 2 people have told me they saw one

Comment

• Probaby a white Honda Accord.... I'd mistake them for each other hahaha
                  I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• I'm going to Timmies later.....anyone else going?
                    Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                      Probaby a white Honda Accord.... I'd mistake them for each other hahaha
                      yes of course :P honestly they look nothing alike...the impalas are a better comparison

i got hockey tonight so iw ont be there unfortuantely

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite
                        Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Hey guys so I'm working for Rocky Mountain Imports now, doing Sales and Accounts... if anyone ever needs anything don't hesitate to send me a PM or email me at melissac.rmi@gmail.com ... just wanted to let everyone know.

So how many people park their cars over the winter? I'm trying to decide when it's time for me to put my car away.
                          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• keeping your car now melissa?
                            and we dont get much snow on the westcoast, so random garage storing is all thats needed if you dont wanna drive it in the snow, we get very little snow so dont have to store like eastern bc to eastern canada :P
                            Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                              keeping your car now melissa?
                              and we dont get much snow on the westcoast, so random garage storing is all thats needed if you dont wanna drive it in the snow, we get very little snow so dont have to store like eastern bc to eastern canada :P
                              I still have it up for sale, I'm still trying to sell it.. I'm thinking once I sell it I'll buy another GTR though, just keep it stock and play around with it. I need money to buy a condo, I'm tired of renting, so I have to sell it. Right now is the worst time to try to sell though which is why I'm not really trying to sell it anymore. I'll be a little more aggressive with selling it once spring comes back. Oh and I put it in the garage because of the salt on the roads, it suckssss... plus, I just have summer tires, so when it does snow, even if it is a small amount, I can't make it anywhere anyways. haha.
                              1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                                I still have it up for sale, I'm still trying to sell it.. I'm thinking once I sell it I'll buy another GTR though, just keep it stock and play around with it. I need money to buy a condo, I'm tired of renting, so I have to sell it. Right now is the worst time to try to sell though which is why I'm not really trying to sell it anymore. I'll be a little more aggressive with selling it once spring comes back. Oh and I put it in the garage because of the salt on the roads, it suckssss... plus, I just have summer tires, so when it does snow, even if it is a small amount, I can't make it anywhere anyways. haha.
                                +1 for parking due to salt..its so dry now and i cant event drive cuz of this salt BS..i dont got time to wash it alot

Comment

Working...
                                X