• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have your power FC tomorrow man

nice looking built. congrats
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Little update for all who've been following the engine will be assembled and at Z-Tune for Saturday (hopefully) and by the end of next week should be getting a base tune thrown on her... can't wait its been quite sometime now... gotta gett'er broken in before the snow falls up here!

Thanks for all the info and help everyone!

More pics to follow...

Comment

Engine will be fully assembled by the end of the day just waiting on info for the rear head oil drain back fitting and what to tap the frostplug hole to so the head can be torqued down... engine is painted black and looking good! Can't wait to drive again

Pics coming

Comment

Engine has arrived @ ztune this morning which is good news i had a look at the engine yesterday and it looks minty! lotta work went into it, cant wait to flasher up and break it in! Pics are being sent to me from the machinist should hopefully see them soon... besides that i'll get ztune to take some pictures of the installation as well and by the end of this week begining of next i should have it back in my driveway! It's been almost 4 months now cant wait much longer!

Thanks for all the help and info from everyone the pics will be here soon i promise!

Comment

*small update*

Just waiting on the nismo motor mounts now... i sourced them out from 0piston (thanks) and will get them to Z-Tune ASAP so they can put the motor in and get the ball rolling on the rest of the install, Z-Tune said they'd take another couple weeks from Japan so i had to find them somewhere closer! Should be looking @ another week hopefully less until they get her running and complete...

Comment

Nismo motor mounts (including tranny mount) are @ Z-Tune as of today... they will start on it again begining either tomorrow or monday...

Hope to see some progress soon!

Comment

I hope it all works out for YOU!

Comment

Got any pics yet. Best of luck on everything, can't wait to see how it turned out.

Comment

Good luck on your build!

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone but no pics yet... waiting for the machinist to get back from a week holiday so he can unload his camera onto my e-mail with all the re-build pics and Ztune is still in the begining process of re-installing my motor so not sure if they're even taking photos but will definately ask them to.

Stay tuned!

Comment

New Pics!

Enjoy...

Comment

looking awesome man

Comment

Looks good. Gonna pull hard.

Comment

Engine should be in the car on monday and hopefully a lot more will be done by friday of next week... cant wait to see some more progress

couple more pics from the machine shop of the engine wrapped up nicely...

Comment

Awesome man, can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X