• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates???? Seems like an O.K. build

Comment

• So is this thing running yet???

Comment

• It's running. Still dealing with timing and throttle issues but have 300km on it now. Runs fine but break in isn't done. Method of break in is HARD throttle on low boost (1bar) and limit of 6k rpm.

First taste of oil. 9L to get to full from empty.

Quick engine bay shot

Dusty and dirty, 2 years on blocks does that.

More pictures and videos to come.

HUGE thanks to Velders and Bullet for all the help getting this beast going. Still waiting on rear diff before heading down for tuning.
        Last edited by NismoS-tune; 07-02-2011, 07:51 PM.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

• Wow looks excellent man!!! That is very clean man. Loven the black on black. Have to ask what cf hood is that?
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• All I have to say is WOW I bow to your car. I hope mine will be half as good as yours (when I finaly buy my GTR next spring) the hood with the front convertion is a frear inducing duo for the competion. Keep up the exelent work

Comment

• 2 years on blocks might be coming my way pretty soon sadly enough...but maybe in the run it will be a build similar to this...Great job man!
              gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• This car is ghey....

Looking good! Cant wait to see this thing put down some big power.
                Originally posted by Z-Tuned
                Next question is: should I stroke it??
                Originally posted by Wingnut
                Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• i really enjoy reading your work like i read the original edition book of your life with skyline lol
                  [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]CNP CREW
                  NYCE1.COM[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

• So i just read through this again out of boredom. What a roller coaster ride it has been, and what a roller coaster ride it's about to turn into

Comment

• any body know where nismo-stune went? he changed the title of his thread deleted a bunch of stuff then disapeared....
                      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• He is still around... Updates are a little slow these days, life is quite busy I'm sure.
                        Originally posted by Z-Tuned
                        Next question is: should I stroke it??
                        Originally posted by Wingnut
                        Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                          any body know where nismo-stune went? he changed the title of his thread deleted a bunch of stuff then disapeared....
                          Every year this car spends off the road helps me forget about why I own it and it's down for another year now. I've pumped huge money into it and really have little to show for. The car moved to red deer and is not running. It won't be coming back here with me. It's staying there and probably for good. New engine is broken and needs to be rebuilt (1200km) so don't expect to see it run till next year. Buying a different project car pretty quick here so i can enjoy a car again. Stay tuned for pictures of the new ride I'm hoping to scoop up.

We have big changes happening, not all bad ones. I doubt I'll do a part out if someone is thinking of asking.

The replacement car will be a Nissan for those who care to know.
                          Last edited by NismoS-tune; 07-25-2011, 02:50 PM.
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

• Bummer man. Ya I know how you feel too man. My car has been off the road 3 years and nothing to show for it yet. I you decide to sell I would be interested to know what you would want for it though
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• ....josh's?
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• i really doubt hes buying another gtr. what caused the failure of the first one?
                                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                                X