No announcement yet.

mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24.5psi of boost!!! Water/meth turns on around 18psi.

@cobraa yes, i went to Pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
      you beastly mother of god mitch i've been waiting for this! Also would like to see the dyno chart and what psi your running....must be at like 24, 25? Are you using only one meth nossel? Great numbers man you must be super excited!
      Yea, super happy... All the time and money has finally produced something. I'm running a single nozzle, the largest one that comes in the kit. It's 630cc/min I think. Unfortunately I caught a gastro flu, and have been MIA since yesterday. The car has about 100km on it since the tune on Saturday. All I can say is I can't wait for next weekend to fully enjoy it!!! I just bought an e92 m3 also and I'm more excited to drive my skyline!!! Skylines are amazing...

Comment

• Couples of thing that surprise me in this build!
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
          Couples of thing that surprise me in this build!
          Please elaborate?!?

Comment

• ok i just read your entire build ****** nuts man whats next? more boost? 800awhp?
            TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
              Please elaborate?!?
              Obviously the full boost at 4000rpm impress me a lot.
              - Water-meth adding a heathtly of 75 little horse under the hood ( I wasnt expecting really much more than 50 from it)
              - Your 500lbs of torque is amazing, must be one of the skyline with the most torque around here.
              - I'm also impress with the fact that pat has been able to tune your car fine while he couldn't do sh*t with mine

On the other side;

- I thought we talked that you would be closer to 750whp, having full boost at 4000rpm is cool but you theres that guy who runned 9.8 tuned by robin with -5 making 640whp. Like you told me, with all those efforts/troubles/money spent and a -5 combo can get close to that number ( minus the good load of 500lbs torque)

I think its very good number none the less, and it must be very fun to drive and scrary like you say but maybe I was expecting slightly higher HP number from such an expensive/exhaustive build.

cheers

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Obviously the full boost at 4000rpm impress me a lot.
                - Water-meth adding a heathtly of 75 little horse under the hood ( I wasnt expecting really much more than 50 from it)
                - Your 500lbs of torque is amazing, must be one of the skyline with the most torque around here.
                - I'm also impress with the fact that pat has been able to tune your car fine while he couldn't do sh*t with mine

On the other side;

- I thought we talked that you would be closer to 750whp, having full boost at 4000rpm is cool but you theres that guy who runned 9.8 tuned by robin with -5 making 640whp. Like you told me, with all those efforts/troubles/money spent and a -5 combo can get close to that number ( minus the good load of 500lbs torque)

I think its very good number none the less, and it must be very fun to drive and scrary like you say but maybe I was expecting slightly higher HP number from such an expensive/exhaustive build.

cheers
                I should be closer to 750whp with race gas or e85, for now the car will stay as is though.

Almasi's dyno I feel reads extremely high as I had a drag race with another member of this forum, he had 450whp and I had 480whp, I pulled about 4 cars on him from 6500-8500rpm (a 30whp difference should be maybe a 1/4 car difference not 4 cars), with that said 9.8sec 1/4miles with 640whp makes sense. I've been in frankiman's car when he had 407whp and my car with 480whp felt like it pulled a lot harder (felt like more then 70whp). The guy with -5's and 640whp has to be running race fuel and 30psi, theres no way a gt28 would make 640whp otherwise.

Comment

• On robins dyno, i make 582 whp and 463 torque with -5s at 22 psi... 500lbs of torque with the -5s is very acheivable
                  Being built...

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
                    I should be closer to 750whp with race gas or e85, for now the car will stay as is though.

Almasi's dyno I feel reads extremely high as I had a drag race with another member of this forum, he had 450whp and I had 480whp, I pulled about 4 cars on him from 6500-8500rpm (a 30whp difference should be maybe a 1/4 car difference not 4 cars), with that said 9.8sec 1/4miles with 640whp makes sense. I've been in frankiman's car when he had 407whp and my car with 480whp felt like it pulled a lot harder (felt like more then 70whp). The guy with -5's and 640whp has to be running race fuel and 30psi, theres no way a gt28 would make 640whp otherwise.
                    the guy is on the forum but barely post.. I doubt he had race fuel, and no meth. all I think he had was a dogbox ( in terms of special mods)

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheeldrifter View Post
                      On robins dyno, i make 582 whp and 463 torque with -5s at 22 psi... 500lbs of torque with the -5s is very acheivable
                      But.. robin's dyno read higher than pat's mustang. I know, I did the test, on my car it was about 10% higher.

At the end of the day, numbers are numbers. it doesnt care what are your numbers as long as your car idle fine and drive nice. I didn't want to open a can of worms :P

Comment

• I still want to see a dyno sheet with 650+awhp and 24 psi of boost before 4k. Also you did 9.8 sec pass? What tranny? What 60'?
                        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

But.. robin's dyno read higher than pat's mustang. I know, I did the test, on my car it was about 10% higher.

At the end of the day, numbers are numbers. it doesnt care what are your numbers as long as your car idle fine and drive nice. I didn't want to open a can of worms :P
                          True..... Dynapaks read higher then mustang dynos..... So as i was saying, very nice numbers!!! Lol. But i also want to see a dyno sheet showing full boost at 4000!
                          Being built...

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                            I still want to see a dyno sheet with 650+awhp and 24 psi of boost before 4k. Also you did 9.8 sec pass? What tranny? What 60'?
                            you misunderstood.....as luckygtr would say..
                            ******* STUPID JON PIECE OF **** IT WAS THE GREATEST TUNER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ROBIN ALMASI WHO RUN 9.8 SECOND 1/4 MILE. HE ALSO TUNE MY ALMIGHTY GTR WIT BATMOWHEEL AND GETRAG TRANNY. LOL
                            gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• i wanna see dyno sheet,

to compare wit my bulleyes s362 , made 616.9 whp @8200 rpm 22.5 - 23 psi , 440 torke , torke really kicks in at 4800 rpm andhold till 8200 rpm ,

dont listen to them , im pretty sure ur torke line must be like mine around 4800 rpm , picture would be cool to get

tx alot mitch

here his my boost vs axel power ,

here is my torke n axel power

Last edited by LuckyGTR; 09-04-2012, 04:46 PM.

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                              2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
                                you misunderstood.....as luckygtr would say..
                                ******* STUPID JON PIECE OF **** IT WAS THE GREATEST TUNER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ROBIN ALMASI WHO RUN 9.8 SECOND 1/4 MILE. HE ALSO TUNE MY ALMIGHTY GTR WIT BATMOWHEEL AND GETRAG TRANNY. LOL
                                dude... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X