No announcement yet.

mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 6262 is teasing me. That might be the next thing on my list!!!!

I'm not sure if I should just go single turbo or if I should do water-meth and raise the boost.

Me and rbs14 saw the 6262 tonight and it was awesome. (Precision 6262 turbo, look it up its badass)

Comment

• I will stay tuned for more updates :P
      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• new borg warner turbo FTW....why not go water meth + single turbo
        gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• Good question... I want to see how far I can push the gt28 turbos. I think I have a good potential for having the highest horsepower gt28 setup on stock displacement. The highest I've ever seen on a mustang dyno was 516whp @ 24psi on 94-octane and water-meth (stock displacement). There's a few rb28 and rb30 with more but for rb26 I'm talking.

I'm gonna see I guess, I'm going to put my turbos for sale soon, if they sell I'll go 6262 if not I'll aim high on the current turbos with water meth, 26-28psi and a 9000rpm redline.

Comment

• dibs on the dumps
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Mitch your build looks very good. It very interesting to see you not run those numbers with reliable power and safe boost. Too many people care about what the dyno sheet and not even how the car handles or the most important factor how much you love to drive your car/ be able to handle it. Keep up the good work and hope to one day bring a few of my skyline buddies with me to one of your guys track days.
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

• Stick with the twins man,I'm sure they have potential for more power!
                My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

• Yea forsure I think I can do a lot more power not gonna say numbers but look am at 19psi must people run a lot more. My breakin is done and I'm ordering water meth. Look each psi is ~10whp, plus the effects of water meth I have huge potential.

Comment

• Small Update:

Put my turbo setup for sale, I'm going to probably to a big single turbo setup if the current setup sells. If it doesnt sell I'm going to do a water-meth setup and see what happens (maybe even e-85 gas too!!!).

Last weekend in Montreal we had a big rolling photoshoot, it ended up not as good as the original idea entailed but it was good none the less. There were too many cars on the road to get good rolling photos. Anyways hears a photo of my car at the event.

Comment

• Wish I could test my water meth out already....stupid clutch...

BTW car looks good man
                      gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• Please do not convert to single
                        Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                          Please do not convert to single
                          Why???? The turbo I want is hardcore ballin' its new age of turbo tech.

I want the single but I might end up sticking with the twins. Its so easy to drive, theres hardly any turbo lag, the power is super linear. I just want to have something to do on the car. Maybe a widebody, roll-cage, and some crazy offset wheel will cure my wanting for something different.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
                            Why???? The turbo I want is hardcore ballin' its new age of turbo tech.

I want the single but I might end up sticking with the twins. Its so easy to drive, theres hardly any turbo lag, the power is super linear. I just want to have something to do on the car. Maybe a widebody, roll-cage, and some crazy offset wheel will cure my wanting for something different.
                            Keep the GTR tradition and kill everyone with twins! Your car is set up so aggressive already. I want my car to sound like yours at idle next season. Do you have any clips of your car @ WOT? Any updates on what your doing to the motor?

ps Get 2 big turbos then if anything :P
                            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• mitch has sold his whole TT kit i beleive,
                              must be going with the 6262 now..
                              going to be hard core crushing

and brian, no.. you don't want your car to sound like his.. if you want just take the whole cat back off it'll give you an idea
                              :P
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                                Do you have any clips of your car @ WOT?
                                mitch, activating his warp drive

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X