No announcement yet.

mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• Wicked Build
      This thing will be a monster
      if your ever in Vancouver we shout hit the track
      Its not just a car, Its a Life style
      O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Updates!!
        03 lancer dead
        68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
        05 chevy silverado L33
        2010 crv Wife's ride
        1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• last time i saw it

250141_656353600444_48301324_35241687_640449_n.jpg
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Nioce!! Tell him to do his chores!! As in updating...
            03 lancer dead
            68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
            05 chevy silverado L33
            2010 crv Wife's ride
            1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• Sorry all!!!! It's been quite a long time.... I upped my game, my budget, my aspirations, and my want for powa.

This is gonna be real big. Lots of new parts, this year its gonna run, guranteed or your money back! I've been stock piling parts for a year and I have the last 3 big boxes to pick up this weekend in the USA. There's too much to write down (I'm not as good as Frankiman with my documentation in words/pictures) but I'll document everything with some pictures and captions. I hate to keep everyone waiting but I have very little time with my work schedule these days.

Comment

• call me if you need any help !
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Ok mitch its been a month now whats in all the new boxes!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
                    Ok mitch its been a month now whats in all the new boxes!!!
                    Not sure anymore, I've forgotten.

I'm just awaiting space at a buddies garage to free up so I can finish welding the exhaust and intercooler piping. Those 2 things are by far the largest tasks I have to do and its about 2 days of work. I also have to run all new lines for fuel since I'm going with a surge tank and 2 pumps. I'm extremely anxious but I don't want to work on the floor and I need the welder in the same place as the car, taking a lot of time but it'll be good once done.

My setup pretty much will be some new suspension components, turbo, manifold, wastegates, fuel system, and some misc stuff (fuel rail, brake components, aeroquip lines/fittings, rad fans, and igntiion system). You'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• Its fianlly done!!! Or at least for now... Car made 665whp and surprisingly is more responsive then my twin gt28 setup, I have full boost around 4000rpm and its pretty progressive/linear. Eventhough the power comes on progressively it pulls so hard that my brain can't keep up with how fast the car is. It will not be an easy car for lapping. The car is so quick that its hard to believe something like this could exist, if I ever need to outrun a volcano eruption I'll be safe.

The engine/head remains the same, although at this point I'm sure big cams would be a good investment. If you haven't read the whole thread, I built the engine/head about 2-3 years ago.

So to get from 480whp to 665whp took a few added on items:

Fuel
                      Aeromotive Filter
                      Aeroquip Fittings with Aeroquip Starlite hoses
                      Turbo XS surge tank
                      Dual Bosch 044 Pumps
                      Denso 280lph pump just as a lifter
                      Tomei Fuel Rail

Engine/Turbo
                      Precision 6765 Turbo (Largest A/R I believe 1.32, anti-surge h-housing, t4 divided with v-band)
                      Full-Race Manifold (T4 divided)
                      Dual Tial MV-r Wastegates
                      All stainless lines with aeroquip/eaton fittings everywhere (there is only one vacumm line left on the car, everything else is stainless lines)
                      Splitfire coils
                      AEM Water/Meth (gained 75whp with it)
                      Custom Exhaust with a Coast Fabrication Muffler (Indy cars run Coast Fab items)

Custom Harness (I de-pinned all the useless connections, redid a few wires, and added a loom)

Exhaust Manifold

Fuel Setup

Engine Bay

Comment

• nice mitch! you went pat?
                        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Wow, nice setup and nice numbers!! How much torque did u make? And at how much boost did u make that power?
                          Being built...

Comment

• your making full boost by 4k!? and making over 600awhp so you must be running 20+psi. id really like to see a dyno sheet
                            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• 665whp around 7800rpm, 495ft.lb not sure rpm. I don't have a sheet, should be getting one tomorrow, I'll post it!

Comment

• you beastly mother of god mitch i've been waiting for this! Also would like to see the dyno chart and what psi your running....must be at like 24, 25? Are you using only one meth nossel? Great numbers man you must be super excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X