No announcement yet.

mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooooooooooooo, noooo wayyyy! That sounds better than a girl moaning! I swear. Sounds like a rocket takes off then its trying to break the sound barrier.

I know his exhaust set up is probably in here but What was it! I think I remember Mine's Downpipes.
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• sounds awesome man!!!
      gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
        mitch, activating his warp drive

lol awesome vid

ps: yo mitch empty some pms ur box is full
        - Adam

:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• Micho where u at i dont see you anymore
          DrifterToyz Team

AV FABRICATION (514) 885-2884
          TK RACE HEADS (514) 920-0094

Runing me Broke RB power FTMFW !!!
          HELLAFLUSH offset is everything !!!

Comment

• single yet ?
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
              single yet ?
              You know it!!! The manifold arrived yesterday. I have a lot of stuff to install. All I'm waiting on is the turbo now, which I ordered 2 weeks ago. The setup is going to be something special. I'm going to delete all the water lines, ABS, and whatever else I can in the engine bay.

Josh's car is so fast I don't even know how I had more power then him last year, its a rocket ship. Nelson's car is also pretty dam fast even when he was running like 12psi and we were street tunning it. Montreal is producing some good stuff this year...

Comment

• Super excited to see this thing running! Any word on the turbo?
                What's your eta for garage space at Ardo's? Like I said, if we can get it moving or trailer it even, more than welcome to bring it over to my place! The Skyline force is strong in MTL..
                Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• im getting excited!
                  gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
                    You know it!!! The manifold arrived yesterday. I have a lot of stuff to install. All I'm waiting on is the turbo now, which I ordered 2 weeks ago. The setup is going to be something special. I'm going to delete all the water lines, ABS, and whatever else I can in the engine bay.
                    are you going with the 6262 like you previously mentionned?

Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
                    The Skyline force is strong in MTL..
                    amen
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
                      im getting excited!
                      LOL, me too...

Originally posted by frankiman
                      are you going with the 6262 like you previously mentionned?
                      Nope going with something a bit bigger. It took me a while to decide but after seeing different turbo results I decided on a 6765. I should spool pretty much around where I did with the twin gt28's or maybe even a bit earlier. Also at 15psi a 6765 will make the same power as a 6262 so I can run a safe low boost setting. Its around 18psi where the 6765 makes more power then a 6262. Lastly the housing is the same between the 6262 and 6765 its just the wheels that are bigger, its not a huge difference. The power level on the other hand is a huge difference. I'll be running two boost settings, one at 15psi and the other around 30psi. I also will be running water/meth and when we get e85 in montreal I'll probably run that.

Comment

• i canNOT wait to see this,
                        it'll be the fastest r32 in quebec
                        sigpic

Comment

• Car looks great, can't wait to see it with the FR manifold on. How much power are you hoping for with the big T4 frame unit? Hopefully you guys get E85 soon, it's amazing stuff.

Comment

• I'm mitch.. I run 2 boost settings.. 15 psi... AND ******* TWICE THAT 30 PSI!! ...LOL my eyes expected to see like 20 PSI for a high boost, but instead, double what most people run lol.. i love it man, when you're on the dyno with this, im bringing a lunch and just gonna chill and watch this thing whistle away the hours. caaannnt waait!!
                            The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
                              I'm mitch.. I run 2 boost settings.. 15 psi... AND ******* TWICE THAT 30 PSI!! ...LOL my eyes expected to see like 20 PSI for a high boost, but instead, double what most people run lol.. i love it man, when you're on the dyno with this, im bringing a lunch and just gonna chill and watch this thing whistle away the hours. caaannnt waait!!
                              LOLz
                              you can't expect and fully built engine to only get 20psi, this beast was made for 30!!! it will be ******* insane
                              i wanna come to the dyno too!
                              sigpic

Comment

• i just read your build front to back right now and mine is almost identical. new r34 crank only i have weiscos instead of cp and a tomei oil pump instead of june. and i went 6boost mani with a bw s300x my three settings will be 15 23 and 30psi cant wait to see what you put down!
                                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                                X