mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wats the price for your car mitch , u forgot to put one ,

and u should make your for sale add much easier then reading 18 page to know wats up,

(just saying that to help u dont take it negative)

cuz if i was a potentiel buyer i would like to see picture , details , ect ect , and u have no price either ....

take care bud

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
      Car is potentially for sale, see link: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sal...tml#post538771
      Really like your quote: "...I built the car with complete disregard for price :P" That's awesome / oxycontin has nothing on tuning once you get hooked. All the best.

Comment

• Leap of faith:
        trade for a lesser gtr+cash?
        oh hai!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
          Leap of faith:
          trade for a lesser gtr+cash?
          Quebec law states you can't register any newly imported right hand drives unless they are 25 years older.

I'm having mixed feelings, I drove 280km this weekend and I now feel I shouldn't sell it, heh... The car is amazing to drive I can't believe I don't drive it more. Not the best commuter car, but a hell of a car to drive.

@luckygtr there is a for sale thread in the cars for sale section. Now for all the Quebec ppl, if I decide to end up selling it (its a feeler still) I will take you for a spin but no tire kickers or test drive shenanigans.

Comment

• i'm up for some test drive shenanigans

well... already did that at sanair, when it "only" had 650hp
            almost shat my pants at the end of the straightaway
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• hella nice numbers mitch ,

were did u get it tuned?

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
              2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• whats your feeler price around??
                1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

• Originally posted by bourquetc View Post
                  whats your feeler price around??
                  Depends on what you take (I have about 5-10k in spare parts). I haven't thought about the price too much, PM me and we can see. Right now I'm temporarily living in BC and I am willing to transport the car anywhere in Canada (the car is in Montreal, it be good to keep it in Montreal as QC doesnt allow RHD cars to be registered unless they are already registered). This car if built again would cost upwards of $60,000 (just in parts, and tuning.... All the work I did myself or with a friend and theres probably 1500 hours in the car), whatever price I sell it for will be a hell of bargain. Im not the most motivated seller, the car is sitting in a garage for the past 4 months. I'm always still working on it, theres been small stuff done since my last update. Next thing I need to do is get wider more baller wheels, change my aeroquip gas lines (I have high-end starlite lines but they smell of gas if the car sits with gas in the lines for too more then a few hours, aeroquip told me Nascar runs them and its the best most useable lines but they smell which is ********), and change the AMS FUCA I just dont like their design.

I enjoy owning the car, but more I enjoyed building it.
                  Last edited by mitch32; 04-05-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Car was re-dynoed/tuned and now makes 720WHP on pump gas, few new upgrades here and there and fixed the gas smell from lines with new lines.

Now has XD9 wheels with 275/35/18 ties.

Car is also now for sale again! See for sale section.

Comment

• lol 6 years later
                      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Working...
                      X