Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelsonmxmarc 1993 GTSt Type-M Build / Tips-tricks for HCR32 (Skyleezy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ blueballs.

Comment

• Lol, i'm dwelling so hard!

Here's a teaser..

White penising to match my leather white stitched leather;

More to come, when i finally get over the fact i'm already back at school.
      Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
      www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
      Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
      Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• .... ok tints are coming off

Comment

• Damn I must of missed the posts you did on the washer bottle and ac matrix DIY. Thanks a lot for going over in detail. Ill use it when I relocate and delete mine.

LOOOOL you cant say "BIG CF update" then wait till the next day to put it up then say "Teaser" You are killing me! haha Looks great tho man Im gonna get you to fab me up some stuff. Ill msg you when I know

As for tint, I always liked it on. But to give a raw track look Id take it off so you can see inside. (if you have a roll cage or nice painted interior)
          Last edited by bellis_GTR; 01-04-2011, 03:13 AM.
          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Its off! Couldn't take it. I'm a fishbowl kinda guy personally so I find it suits the car more. Plus you see the carbon speaker deck and all, looks pretty sweet!
            Windex is key. Or, pure ammonia. Acetone, varsol, gas, they break it down but it turns the tint glue to more of a paste.. Ammonia breaks it down almost instantly, still need a blade though. Never again will I do that to a back window holy fml..

COD? I must have missed you cuz I just signed off. Got so owned...

Comment

• lookin good marc, gimme a shout when ur coming for the crane, also i wanna come by the shop and see what ur up to.

school eh, back in it.
              The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• School ugh..
                Ya I'll pass by. Actually can I tomorrow? I also want to test fit my new cooling panel design!

Comment

• Looking good... are you leaving the interior bare like that? I looks really good.... Good carbon job!!! I haven't seen or touched my car in almost 2 months, its starting to get to me. I wanna pass by your place one day to check out those carbon bits and also lend you a hand. What big work you still have to do on your car? Did you hone the cyliners yet?

Comment

• Yea, the interiors going to remain like that. I may carpet the rear "seat section" but it's in the air. Both my rear passenger panels were coming unglued, and rather than reupholster them and put it together, i just canned them and saved the weight as well.. IMO it looks cool. I mean it doesnt look like a street car by all means, but functionally its all there, and doesn't look at all bad. I wouldnt be able to spring for the door cards though, that's pushing it.. lol I'd do dash before that anyday.. lol

2 months?? jesus that must be brutal.. where is it? Any plans? I'm assuming you sold your turbo setup, at least from what i remember.. Any headway there?

Feel free to pass by man. I'll text you my address and we can have a drink n chill. Tyler will most definitely come as well, and josh too if he can see that there's life outside the books lol :P

Carbons coming along nicely. I plan to have a groupbuy within the next month releasing all my goodies to the public. Theres a pretty hefty list, 10 items i believe that will be hosted (10 items and 10 of each). Everything from door sills and din plates to complete carbon rear firewall deletes..

Big work.. Well, i'll be pulling my motor soon. It'd be awesome if you all came by for that! The heads off, and everythings pretty much out of the bay, so it will be a joke. But would be a good hand none the less.

I'm at a roadblock with my spare block. Measurements are good at 78 mil so i can either re-ring and reuse pistons or go forged entirely, which is what i'm aiming at. BUT, my issue is that i can get the effing squirters off because i cant find the right size tool. It's an inverted torx? I dont know if that's the correct term but it's a rather elusive c*nt and i cant seem to find the tool. I may have to order from the autoparts..

That's where im at.

My next thing is to call TK, ask for price on cleaning and line hone then once i get my motor back, i'll drop in the new pistons (Which is hard to find, believe it or not - stock sizing), new bearings and the works, and build it up..

Then i'll likely tackle rebuilding my transmission which wont be too bad - just need new synchros and input shaft bearing and voila..

Interiors about complete. Canned the bracing idea and will eventually just put in a roll cage. I have all the tools to do it, so it could be a day project this summer perhaps.

Also need to send my turbo to Herman at Cherry to have the 2871 chra fitted and have the thing honed, balanced and the works..

Everythings there, in my head, just need to put it into action and have the car running by the end of april latest. ahhh winter..

Comment

• marc, call me wednesday Jan 5th, ill be at my place most of the day. you can get the crane, and bring the cooling panel... i want it SO bad... we can "test fit" the thing ...hahhahal lol.. but seriously bring that cooling panel! dieing to see how it fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
                        Feel free to pass by man. I'll text you my address and we can have a drink n chill. Tyler will most definitely come as well, and josh too if he can see that there's life outside the books lol :P
                        nice to see you thought about the big french dude, :P
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Josh, you mean, tomorrow, which is now today? I finish class at 230, i'll give you a shout right after. And of course i just got in from work, and forgot my cooling panel so i'll get it tomorrow morning before class fml lol

LOL Frank, sorry i keep forgetting!! I'll mass text dont worry lol

Comment

• Some headway.. Final coil pack covers are made! Had enough fussing around with the damn mould in the last month, nice to see it finally paid off..

Not polished;

Polished!

Comment

• Stunning

Comment

• That looks really good man, good job

I'm in the south for another week or so (I have a flight on the 10th but I'll probably extend my ticket and stay a bit longer). When I get back I'm down to help out.

You should really consider taking my crank and making the rb24. It's a free crank, it's in amazing shape (doesn't need any work minus the crank collar, its polished and good to go). I know autoworx was doing a rb20 a few weeks back so they probably has spare pistons if you need. I don't know who makes forged pistons for rb20. You can always just change the rings and your good. Its mostly the rods that are going to take a beating and for the power your going to make I'm sure your ok, its like 60-70hp on each piston. Don't make me twist your arm!!! RB24 FTW
                                Last edited by mitch32; 01-05-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X