Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelsonmxmarc 1993 GTSt Type-M Build / Tips-tricks for HCR32 (Skyleezy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'd love to tell you!!

But I won't

Looking forward to seeing your build!
    Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
    www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
    Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
    Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• Happy birthday Marc! Do a donut for your bday and for Skyleeze comin back to life!

Ps record it
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Haha thanks a lot Bryan!!
        Been driving it's rich ass around all afternoon! Will be nice once it's tuned

Comment

• Happy b day Marc hope it's a good one.
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• 3900 RPM..
            18 psi..
            300 wheel horsepower..
            300 wheel torque..
            Safe, daily tune..

Need to regap plugs, but other than that - enough said.. What a build..

Comment

• That sounds awesome!! Congrats Marc!

Comment

• Glad to hear you got everything worked out man.

Comment

• soo hoping i make like 280whp at 17lbs

Comment

• Good job Marc, hard work always pays off. This is a top quality build, I approve :P

With how your car is tuned it'll last a long ******* time, and btw you owe me a ride big time!!!

First Josh's car is running, now your car, I NEED MY CAR to run!!!

Comment

• Haha thanks guys!

Mitch I owe you a lot more than a ride! lol been a great help through all of this man, honestly.. This guy drove an hour out of his way to eliminate my MAF issue.. So epic..
                      I hope it lasts! I've been abusing it all night!

Absolutely relieved/happy right now.. Few minor things to do then it's on to winter 2012

Comment

• sweet numbers brah, cant wait to see it at the track!
                        1991 Black GTS-T

Comment

• They're okay.

It IS an RB20 .. So i mean it has its limits .. 350 @ 23 psi .. but it's not worth the push on those internals and like i said; reliability > performance now, especially after ALL this work lol.

I'm not gonna lie, i've been working on my next build sheet -

Water meth
                          Newly designed intake plenum to reduce the runner size and narrow plenum
                          Debating the flow rate of the stock sidemount exhaust manifold.. Maybe go with something tubular and equal length.

And that's it.. lol - at least in terms of RB20 work. RB23 is kind of on hiatus. I'm worried the head wont flow enough to take advantage of the bottom end work.

SR20 (thanks... Pat and Mitch.. fml) looks to be the next big build.. But engine work at this point is a joke, its just a matter of money. The car is DONE in terms of everything else, so an engine swap is a matter of swapping a few wires on the wiring harness and plopping it in there..

And SR20 > RB26 only because A. it's original.. B. it's lighter.. C. It's readily available and parts are a 1/4 the price. I can build a 500 whp SR for much less than a big single rb26, and still have more torque.

fml..

Maybe ill bag a vdub instead (tyler...)

Comment

• hahah nice dig at the member formally known as TW! lol

congrats man!, we all had faith in you that you could do it! even during last weeks, uhm.. dark times.now lets go driving!
                            The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• Oh Tyler...

Hahah yes, the last few weeks have been VERY dark times, but i am certainly content with the outcome.. Hard to see through all the bs but when it's all said and done, it's certainly well worth the trouble.

Drives/photoshoot very soon!

Comment

• Marc I just got some sweet news man, my engine I'm prolly putting in this weekend and will have the car on the road within the next 2 weeks! I think I will have to come down and visit now that I will finally have a damn car again.

Comment

Working...
                                X