No announcement yet.

Project NashZilla: R32 GT-T NEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very nice. I like your attention to detail, using a gromet for the gauge wiring into dash. Much love for a sunroof too!

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away.

Comment

• Indeed looks clean Adam, even your garage. Good work.
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Last edited by amnash; 04-21-2015, 08:27 PM.
        - Adam

:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• Dang that's a tight squeeze! Looks really good though, and like the other guys say, very clean!

Comment

• Random pics

Last edited by amnash; 04-21-2015, 08:27 PM.
            - Adam

:
            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• I'm really diggin' that steering wheel!

Nice spot for photos too!

Comment

• are ya? because i want something else this summer its to small for me
                - Adam

:

Comment

• What size is that steering wheel?
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Looks like 350 to me, but its just a picture. I would be surprised if you found a 350mm wheel too small.

Comment

• lol I'm considering buying a suede Personal 330 wheel for tracking, I find my 350 perfect for road driving but it gets in the way when heel toeing on the track. Never did see a 330 in person though...

Same reason why I'm getting a quick release and bought another boss, trying to get the spacing right.

So how come you find it too small? Too much torque to turn it?
                      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• I am absolutely loving the interior, and that wheel! So clean..

Currently I have a sparco sued wheel which I believe is 220, and it's too small for me. I can't see my fuel gauge without moving my head while driving .
                        Originally posted by victoriaGTR
                        tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                          lol I'm considering buying a suede Personal 330 wheel for tracking, I find my 350 perfect for road driving but it gets in the way when heel toeing on the track. Never did see a 330 in person though...

Same reason why I'm getting a quick release and bought another boss, trying to get the spacing right.

So how come you find it too small? Too much torque to turn it?
                          ya the steering is very stiff. not as stiff as having no PS but its stiff. my fingers and knuckles are always sore from being a mechanic at work so when i go driving for a couple hours it gets a little wearing. at high speeds though its a nice solid feel somewhat like a manual rack. maybe previous owner turned down the PS somehow

Originally posted by Wootang View Post
                          I am absolutely loving the interior, and that wheel! So clean..

Currently I have a sparco sued wheel which I believe is 220, and it's too small for me. I can't see my fuel gauge without moving my head while driving .
                          thanks man, if you look through the thread the interior has changed several times with gauges mounted in different locations, carbon wrap, and other stuff. finally 100% satisfied with the look

im heading down to victoria in a couple weeks (not in the skyline) any good performance parts stores, or auto wreckers with skylines i could check out?? or a used performance parts store?
                          Last edited by amnash; 03-12-2013, 01:23 AM.
                          - Adam

:

Comment

• woah i have the same stereo and the boost controller in the same location lol
                            lovin the interior aswell! you should treat yourself to a pair of seats next, probably get some gtr's for cheap.
                            Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• Nothing specifically like that in Victoria which I frequent. There is a store, auto FX I believe, that does the performance parts deal, but I've never checked it out.
                              There is a junk yard on the malahat (malahat auto) which some times has a skyline or two kicking around. It's hard to get parts off of them though since they charge an arm and a leg for some stuff, but give pretty good deals on others. I recently asked about an RB20 ECU for a member here and the fella wanted $350... On the same token, I picked up a pair of type m rear spats for $50. It's pretty random.
                              There is also a garage up in shawnigan lake that goes by the name Platform garage. Not a whole lot of parts for sale, but it's the home base of the drift team "deadbeats" and they are a great bunch of guys.
                              If you decide to drive down in the skyline, let me know. I may have mine plated by then!

As per your interior, haha yeah I saw. I read the entire thread actually... After 3 failed attempts with a good looking gauge set up on the A pillar, I'm going to copy your idea .
                              Originally posted by victoriaGTR
                              tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• check out the DIY thread i made about A pillar pod
                                - Adam

:

Comment

Working...
                                X