Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ztune @ Pinks All Out - Kent Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont blow it up!
    Resident 240 owner, grip not slip

Comment

Originally posted by Walperstyle View Post
      dont blow it up!
      huh?

Lol...Andrew corrected me on the 1/4 mile time...it was 11.53 @ 123.9mph with wheels spinning most of the way! We'll be bugging our tire suppliers for some sponsorship on Monday
      FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
      - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

By then I should be rocking my own Skyline... I'm so down for a cruise down there to watch.
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
          Can we have a GTRC crew? lol... we can be the guys in the background asking for 6 cars because the other guy has NAWS!
          thats on pinks....

on pinks all out it is a bracket race competition so there is no asking for more lengths... there is also no risk in losing the car either
          How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
          \'03 Dodge SX2.0
          \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
            thats on pinks....

on pinks all out it is a bracket race competition so there is no asking for more lengths... there is also no risk in losing the car either
            also a chance of not making it to the final round. I'll be crossing my fingers that the GTR is running in the times they are looking for.
            Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Put an auto trans in it. Then it will actually be fast.
              Sean Morris

Comment

Any room on that windshield for a big GTRC banner??

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by Turismo View Post
                  also a chance of not making it to the final round. I'll be crossing my fingers that the GTR is running in the times they are looking for.
                  Maybe they will be all like "OH **** SON, IT's A GTR!!" and pick the time braket that Andrew runs .

That would be tight.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by tyndago View Post
                    Put an auto trans in it. Then it will actually be fast.
                    no GTRs came with an auto tranny...i dont think there are any that would fit or could withstand a 26...maybe a 25 auto fits i dont know...but regardless i hope that was a joke
                    Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                    (The Detailer)
                    We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                    Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
                      no GTRs came with an auto tranny...i dont think there are any that would fit or could withstand a 26...maybe a 25 auto fits i dont know...but regardless i hope that was a joke
                      you do realize a big majority of the super high hp/tq domestic drag cars are auto right?

he obvoiusly wasnt talking about swapping in a factory skyline auto tranny..

think TH400, along those lines.

Comment

theres an auto tranny for a rb26. but good luck finding it. it came stock in the 4 door r32 gtr. basically its just like any gtr but it only came with an rb26de and 4 doors instead of 2.
                        Devil R sponsored by:
                        Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

All high hp/torque drag car uses Auto with torque converter with high stall speed. It actually shift faster than traditional manual gearbox. So no..its not swapping a Rb25 auto, and hes not joking.
                          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by derk View Post
                            you do realize a big majority of the super high hp/tq domestic drag cars are auto right?

he obvoiusly wasnt talking about swapping in a factory skyline auto tranny..

think TH400, along those lines.

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
                            All high hp/torque drag car uses Auto with torque converter with high stall speed. It actually shift faster than traditional manual gearbox. So no..its not swapping a Rb25 auto, and hes not joking.
                            well....i know that andrew uses his car for more then just drag so i said "i hope thats a joke" cause i cant picture andrew hitting a track with an auto tranny...sure it makes sense for dragging...most of the cars you see at the strip are auto anyways...i was just retaining to drews situation...i think a better alternative would be to eliminate the H pattern....but overall keep it manual...IMO

Originally posted by assass1n View Post
                            theres an auto tranny for a rb26. but good luck finding it. it came stock in the 4 door r32 gtr. basically its just like any gtr but it only came with an rb26de and 4 doors instead of 2.
                            and...i actually dint know that...i know there was an RB26DE but didnt think there was auto trany options ...sorry for my ignorance
                            Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                            (The Detailer)
                            We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                            Car Project: In The Making

Comment

...If I'm not mistaken mcfly is running an auto on his GTR.
                              Originally Posted by falcon:
                              why do you want to remove your ac? do you like sweaty balls?

and you live in TO too.... have fun in the summer when your sack and back and pits are sweating. I'm sure the GF is going to love it when you show up for a date dripping in your bodily fluids.

Comment

and...i actually dint know that...i know there was an RB26DE but didnt think there was auto trany options ...sorry for my ignorance
                                it wasnt an option, it was the only tranny available on the Autech GTR (the 4door)

Comment

Working...
                                X