• Rapier46
    replied
    no that looks retarded

Leave a comment:

• RABBIT
    replied
    Originally posted by falcon View Post

rabbit...
    E85 is the best stuff to use but since we don't have it here I'm just running 94. I will also be running pre-turbo water injection based on boost. 500cc coming on at 10PSI. Not going to tune for it, just have it there as a safety barrier. water reduces knock to near zero, however it does not cool the intake charge like meth, but I don't want to run meth.
    ohh yeah i thought something like that would make a bit more sense.
    btw.
    why is the top mod for FD owners to do is a front end change , i think ive seen liek 25 different front ends on fds lol.
    but i mean v37 headlight conversation is ftw

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Ya, I know all about that stuff.

Water will do what I need and is free.. meth is really only needed if running over 15PSI which I don't plan to do.

Leave a comment:

• superdaveosbourne
    replied
    Just buy cheap windshield washer fluid from Wal-Mart, it's 30% meth (IIRC). Just make sure you buy fluid that has all the additives in it and you're good.

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by Velders View Post
    Ya, I'm pretty sure some of the swap companies like hinson make bump steer correction kits. I was planning on doing the swap on a blown fc someone was going to give to me but, but then they sold it on me. Being bumped way up in classes would suck though. Guess it will be rotary ftw for a while.
    ya i know about the bump steer kits. i did A LOT of research on the swap.

and decided to go with the 13b.

rabbit...
    E85 is the best stuff to use but since we don't have it here I'm just running 94. I will also be running pre-turbo water injection based on boost. 500cc coming on at 10PSI. Not going to tune for it, just have it there as a safety barrier. water reduces knock to near zero, however it does not cool the intake charge like meth, but I don't want to run meth.

Leave a comment:

• Rapier46
    replied
    No not you. The little mammal.

Leave a comment:

• RABBIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
    God damn this thread reminds me of rabbit sex
    sup?

ok rotary question , petrol isnt the best fuel to tune them fore is it? theres got to be something a bit more efficient for the combustion. ethanol? hydrogen? or is petrol the good stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Velders
    replied
    Originally posted by falcon View Post
    LS1 RX7's are badass. The only downside is you get bump steer from lowering the rack and the fact that I would be in GT mod class for Solo1 (timeattack) and that would require a full weld in cage.

GT2 which I will be in with the rotary only requires a SCCA bolt in rear cage.

Ya, I'm pretty sure some of the swap companies like hinson make bump steer correction kits. I was planning on doing the swap on a blown fc someone was going to give to me but, but then they sold it on me. Being bumped way up in classes would suck though. Guess it will be rotary ftw for a while.

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    LS1 RX7's are badass. The only downside is you get bump steer from lowering the rack and the fact that I would be in GT mod class for Solo1 (timeattack) and that would require a full weld in cage.

GT2 which I will be in with the rotary only requires a SCCA bolt in rear cage.

Leave a comment:

• Velders
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_93r47H--Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-6sa...eature=related

http://www.v8rx7forum.com/v8-rx-7-bu...car-build.html

Not that I don't love the rotary or anything but...

Leave a comment:

• Rapier46
    replied
    God damn this thread reminds me of rabbit sex

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    haha, imagine if that happened? and if a v8 pushrod originally went into the FD. ****, life would be good. I would love to have an LS6 or something in my car, but I am going to race it in solo1 and I would be in GT class with an out of manufacture engine swap.

Leave a comment:

• M-SPEC
    replied
    Every body had a go at the wankles back in the day.... the americans tried to figure them out, they where slated to go into the early corvettes.... would of been trippy to see what would of come out of that

Leave a comment:

• curtisgoodman
    replied
    +1 to no bashing wankles lol any engine at 1.3L that can put out more the 600hp atw's deserves respect!

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    speaking of jdms and jobs, a buddy of mine has a supra, and he delivers pizzas for panago, he says because of his car, tips are way better then the other lame delivery drivers. Hey, if someone delievered my pizza with a supra or skyline, i would tip more as well lol.

On another note, RX-7 are sweet and stop bashing on them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X