No announcement yet.

Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri said he would put the suspension and the cat delete pipe on monday, can't wait...no more trampoline car, lol
    "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

• lol very nice, my fan keeps temp fixing lol i keep lubing it up, and got all my stuff for a nice oil change later if its not raining

Comment

• I got my car up in the flats now with all the parts ready to go in it. going up tomorrow to put them in, and in the mean time I am going to amuse myself with UFC 09 Undisputed
        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• So, I didnt get to work on my car, instead the guy helping me is gone to Dalhousie, and I am going to New Glasgow..... Hurray?

Oh well, soon. Besides, will extremely likely be "Trading" in my GTR for a GTS
          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Anyone have an extra front bumper or kit for sale
            92 GTS-T Sold
            98 Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by zrex
            the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam2326 View Post
              Anyone have an extra front bumper or kit for sale
              Tri might have my original bumper, I'll ask him when I take my car to him on monday.

Comment

• ok..that would be sweet. because my kit got ripped off yesterday morning on a pothole!!!!
                92 GTS-T Sold
                98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• should probably avoid those

Comment

• The roads in SJ are the worst I have seen in the last 10 years!!! Sorry to hear about the bumper, I saw you going in front of the Post Office without it the other day around 2 pm. I thought you were going racing.

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
                    1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
                    2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
                    1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
                    2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

• I just came back from sobeys and i seen adams car, the front end looks like one of those big no tooth, backwood redneck grins. We've got to scrounge him up a bumper quick, lol

Comment

• lol this is gettin awesome, when i lost my mr2's bumper (the first time) it took the fenders and skirts off with it, stupid molded body kits lol god i love mccalister drive

Comment

• Originally posted by zrex View Post
                          LMFAO
                          92 GTS-T Sold
                          98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

• so your not that good with a couple hours of fiberglass? it isn't that hard and wont get ya pulled over. once those cops in town see ya they'll have ya pulled over in seconds for that bumper. they followed me an ben for a good solid 30 mins. good i thing i left it in 1st gear doin 50, sure that was nice on there ears lol

Comment

• ok, 1 of 2 things in the next 2 weeks or so....

Either I will have a GTS to cruise around in (pending it hasnt already been sold)

or I will atleast have my GTR on the road until I get the GTS

Either way I am getting a GTS, haha
                              90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Hmm..you can buy my GTS..im having the bumper replaced and brand new wheels....haha...also i was pulled over and ticketed yesterday for no front plate..and i dont have an MVI but they said it was fine with the QB one untill it expires..woot woot..
                                92 GTS-T Sold
                                98 Acura 1.6 EL

Comment

Working...
                                X