Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
    Happy day!
    You know it, jus glad she's back together an running. I sure did miss her very much, have to learn to treat her with a bit more respect .
    ........Nothing but Good Times........

Comment

What ever happened to this thing? Still on the road?
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Hey All,

Sorry for dropping off the face of the SKYLINE earth. I'm going through the **** show I like to call "HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE HIM SUFFER" aka a divorce. A piece of advice for anyone out there that has their beloved Skyline registered in joint ownership with their significant other..... GET THAT PUT SOLELY IN YOUR NAME ASAP!!!!......My Skyline has been forced to be moved from it's once warm an cozy home to be raped by the outside elements. An I'm left to watch it suffer due to the fact without both registered owners signing, it can't be registered so it can be moved or driven. For any of the people that are still on here that know me, you know how much this car means to me an all the heartache I have gone through to get it to where it is now only to watch it sit an rust right in front of my eyes.... it's extremely difficult for me.

Sorry for the rant........had to get some anger out!!!!!

Thanks for reading nothing to do with state of the project, but rather the situation the love for a SKYLINE can cause.

MOD's can delete at their discretion!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I hate when my rides are outside in the elements. Try to keep this thread updated with skyline updates?
          GTRC-OG

Comment

Sorry to hear about the situation. Hang in there!
            No need to delete - it's all part of the story.
            Dan
            sigpic
            The Beaumont Connection

Comment

wtf happen if u cant drive the car in your city u wanna sell it or part out?

sorry if i miss read iam french

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
              2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
                wtf happen if u cant drive the car in your city u wanna sell it or part out?

sorry if i miss read iam french
                You have to be crazy if you think I will sell or part this car out " WAAAAAYYYY " too much love money and time invested in this car to ever think of letting it go...... GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A FIGHT !!!!!!!....... before that ever happens. But thanks for asking

Comment

Don't worry, its summer, the outside elements won't hurt your baby.

Rant all you want its a good way to deal with your situation!!!! No one here will judge you, well at least I won't.

Good Luck.... I hope everything goes as planned for you.

Mitch

Comment

It's been awhile but I'm back, hope to get the car back out this year an do some well need updates on it.

Comment

• Glad to hear you'll be driving it again! Last time I saw it, I real felt my heart sink to see it sit. Too fine of an example to not run!
                      Anthony Locke
                      Fastest Lap Motorsports
                      anthony@fastestlapmotorsports.com
                      587-877-4235

Comment

• my bad !!!

ennyways i just readed the 10 page now i know what is going on hehe

good luck wit your car

**** the old wife they can eat **** ,. never get married again

, NEEVER PUT A CAR UNDER YOUR NAME AND GIRL WTF IS THAT lolll

neways

your car is awsome !!! props!!!

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                        2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• LOL.....Hasn't this car rusted to dead yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ok I have decided I'm going to give this car the love it needs to get back running. Hopefully it's not in too bad a condition, on a positive note it started after 2yrs so that's a plus already!!

Comment

• Nice car... So it's just been sitting for two yrs?

Comment

• Yup sure has figured it was time to show it some love again!!

Comment

Working...
                                X