mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
    you misunderstood.....as luckygtr would say..
    ******* STUPID JON PIECE OF **** IT WAS THE GREATEST TUNER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ROBIN ALMASI WHO RUN 9.8 SECOND 1/4 MILE. HE ALSO TUNE MY ALMIGHTY GTR WIT BATMOWHEEL AND GETRAG TRANNY. LOL
    hahah, I literally am rolling on the floor laughing....

Still have the gastro flu and didn't have a chance to make it over to the dyno to get the print out. As soon as I get it I'll upload the chart.

@ LuckyGTR; On Pat's dyno there was a guy with a bulleye s362 that made 545whp with an ebay exhaust manifold, and pretty much a stock engine minus pistons I believe. I'm near certain that my car made more horsepower because of the head being built.

Torque and Horsepower are related even if its a different dyno, the reason your torque is considerably lower then mine is because of boost coming on earlier (just a guess, but I'd put money on it). We also advanced the intake cam by 4 degrees which actually helped alot but I lost 2-3whp which I'd trade for low down torque.

The boost forsure comes on earlier then my -5 setup but there is also lag between gears now which didn't happen with the -5 turbos.

Lastly, NO LuckGTR I will not race you....
    Last edited by mitch32; 09-04-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• I was gonna say i wont race u if u live so far but just saw u live close , so y not !? I dont get it!? U have big power and cant drive !? we have same setup or about !!!? Neways ur choice

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
      2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Napierreville / icar !?!?! wanna see this!
        Being built...

Comment

• Originally posted by allwheeldrifter View Post
          On robins dyno, i make 582 whp and 463 torque with -5s at 22 psi... 500lbs of torque with the -5s is very acheivable
          I made 590WHP and 543 lb torque @ 22psi with -5s on mustang...
          My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Napierreville / icar !?!?! wanna see this!
            I want to enjoy the car for a bit, probably in October I'll go to Napierville that way if anything break I'll have the winter to fix it. I've had bad luck in Napierville this year (not with the skyline).

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
              I want to enjoy the car for a bit, probably in October I'll go to Napierville that way if anything break I'll have the winter to fix it. I've had bad luck in Napierville this year (not with the skyline).
              Smart thinking.... Let me know when u go, i definately wanna see that!
              Being built...

Comment

Smart thinking.... Let me know when u go, i definately wanna see that!
                It'll happen!!! I should probably start sourcing a transmission now, mine is going to catapult itself into oblivion (I also don't want to put any more money into this blackhole of a car).

Comment

• Stock tranny?
                  Being built...

Comment

Stock tranny?
                    Yea, stock tranny... and tbh I'm not planning on upgrading. I thought of doing a OS giken setup but I've seen rb26 trannies go for 300$ to 500$ I can buy 10 back up transmissions for the cost of the OS giken or PBG gearset. As much as I like the car its a blackhole, my preception of cars is changing (I'm getting older I guess). I no longer want to dump money into this car, its come a long way and I'm probably going to stop buying parts (only maintenance from now on). The only thing I'm doing is a big brake kit and that just because of safety otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. Having the power is amazing, it was a numbers game for me, but honestly its completely useless. It also attracts negative attention, why the hell does every guy driving a diesel truck in Quebec want to race me... I feel like I live in redneck central (I get civics and diesel trucks, and not even modified civics just a 16 year old guy with a sound system and blown suspension).

Comment

• jetta gonna jetta YO! I know the feeling..
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• It also attracts negative attention, why the hell does every guy driving a diesel truck in Quebec want to race me... I feel like I live in redneck central (I get civics and diesel trucks, and not even modified civics just a 16 year old guy with a sound system and blown suspension).

So true!!

Comment

• Car is potentially for sale, see link: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sal...tml#post538771

Comment

• How did you come pushing 24.5 PSI with 700cc' injectors? They were pretty maxed out? I had 720cc and they woulda been at 23-24 PSI...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
                              How did you come pushing 24.5 PSI with 700cc' injectors? They were pretty maxed out? I had 720cc and they woulda been at 23-24 PSI...
                              Read the thread I maxed out the 700cc injectors with 470whp, I'm running ID1000 injectors with twin Bosch 044 pumps, aeroquip lines/fittings, 2L surge tank, tomei rail, 280lph lifter pump, -8 feed line...

Comment

• Picture of dyno run sometime during the tuning process.

Comment

Working...
                                X