Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I picked up some 16X9 and 16X11 SSR Mesh with +15 offset from Adam about a month ago and they should be here in the next week or so. Im planning on running 215/55/16s and 225/55/16s, how much rolling do you guys think I am going to do? Im also going to get the centers gold dipped, Im thinking that should look real nice....
    1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
    1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
    2003 Lexus LS430
    1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• I run 17x9.5 Rota Grids all the way around 17x9.5 +30mm with a 15mm spacer in read..and 17x9.5 +30 with a 10mm spacer in the front..and it looks killer..with 235/40/17 tires all round

Comment

• Originally posted by bWiLKINS View Post
        So I picked up some 16X9 and 16X11 SSR Mesh with +15 offset from Adam about a month ago and they should be here in the next week or so. Im planning on running 215/55/16s and 225/55/16s, how much rolling do you guys think I am going to do? Im also going to get the centers gold dipped, Im thinking that should look real nice....
        Hey,

for the front, stock fenders should clear with a minor pull. Rear, you'll probably have a hammer it quite a bit. DO NOT do the Flare pull, try to bulge it abit so it'll clear better. The flare lip won't do ****, it'll clear when the car sit still, but it'll rubs when the shocks are compressed.
        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

• Ok. I am planning on grabbing some camber arms from AMS as well and maxing them to the negatives in the back (at least to what looks appropriate) in hopes I won't have to beat up my fenders too badly. My paint is all OEM and mint so I am going to try and avoid cracking at all costs.
          1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
          2003 Lexus LS430
          1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• ^ Try heat up the paint as much as possible. Since the fenders are 2 layers, it is possible to just hammer the innder one without cracking the paint on the outter fender.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

• Good call on the Ams RUCAs, also what Cunit said. That old two layers of paint is a b"tch so go slow and heat her up so your outer fender doesnt spider.
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

• Thanks for the suggestions guys. I managed tom roll the fenders on my 430 when I got my 20x11s without too much cracking so hopefully I can do the same here with mor agressive pulling.
                1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                2003 Lexus LS430
                1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Hey Guys just new to wheel fitment on GTS-T's ( ive had an s13 before hand last wheel specs were 16x10+0 F and 16x10 -12 R) would 18x10+15 fit alright or would i have to roll or pull the crap ouut of my fenders. help is appreciated.
                  Jordie Lewis
                  1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

• It's gonna be a bit of a roll but it'll sit high unless you have a body kit.

Comment

• Sounds like you should get those 16X10s back and put them on the Skyline, I think that would look cooler than 18s!
                      1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                      2003 Lexus LS430
                      1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
                        Hey Guys just new to wheel fitment on GTS-T's ( ive had an s13 before hand last wheel specs were 16x10+0 F and 16x10 -12 R) would 18x10+15 fit alright or would i have to roll or pull the crap ouut of my fenders. help is appreciated.
                        Yea they will fit with a medium roll/little pull. Your gonig to get alot of tire wear as the camber is off on 10 inch rims pretty good. Heres a pic of my Rears 18x10 +21

Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

• Originally posted by bWiLKINS View Post
                          Sounds like you should get those 16X10s back and put them on the Skyline, I think that would look cooler than 18s!
                          4 Lug lols, they were pretty hot. had to run mad camber.

so 18x10+15 it is
                          Jordie Lewis
                          1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

• Haha I figured they would be DR's with those specs. You could convert it to 4-lug, its not unheard of haha. Look at the S15 from TAS this year though I dont necessarily think thats a good idea, especially since you would have to run smaller brakes.
                            1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                            2003 Lexus LS430
                            1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• I'm running 18" volk GT7's

I have 18x9 +29 with 255's in the rear. And it sometimes rubs if I'm going normal speed and there's a big enough dip in the road(it happens more often if I have a passenger).

Would a roll fix this? Or a smaller tire maybe?

I'm getting new tires in the spring, and I'd like to have this problem fixed so I don't ruin them.
                              Last edited by Jezu21; 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• got a question about gtr fender on gts-t. I know gts-t with +20 will have the rim poke out a little. If i put gtr fender (+30mm) will i need -10 rim for the front to get the same result? Iam missing some info .

Comment

Working...
                                X