Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x9 +12 offset stock fenders with a roll no pull but could use a pull in the and its with no spacers

'91 skyline gtst

Comment

• 18x9 -2 215/40
      18x10 -1 225/40
      Huge pull

17x9.5 +17 215/40 & 225/40
      Only a roll

17x9.5 +19 215/45
      17x10 +19 225/45
      light pull

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregonater View Post
        Looking to get some work xd-9's and don't know what fitment to get on my r32 gts-t. I was thinking 18x8 in front and 18x9 in the back but I don't know much about wheel fitment so I'm not sure what offset to get or anything. I don't want to have to roll or pull my fenders so preferably on stock body. Any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: Would 18x9 all round with 20 offset fit? I'm assuming it would need a pull and a roll but I'm not too sure.
        search for the r32 of a member here on GTRC known as jmak(?). If I'm correct, he ran with 18x9 +20 black xd9s all around so if you can find his old skyline that would be your blueprint. im asuming a touch of camber work and rolling should get you through if you decide to drop your car on coils.
        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Kyles_r32, that thing looks unreal with those wheels, colour fitment ride height everything. What size tires is on the front though?
          Jesse
          1990 HCR32
          2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

• I agree

Who would of thought orange would look good on silver lol
            BNR32- Sold
            1998 Evolution V

Comment

• so I decided to purchase another set of wheels:

17x9 ET +30 fronts comes with tires of: 225/45
              17x9.5 ET +15 rears comes with tires of: 235/45

Can I get away with just a roll on the back? BTW this is for my R33 (I only want to lower it with S-tune Nismo suspension)

Comment

• hey guys,

Would Riverside Stich
                5x114.3
                18x8+44
                18x9+38
                Fit on my 92 gts-t

i have 17's on right now w/ pretty thick rubber, don't know exact size off hand
                Originally posted by Paradis
                ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
                  so I decided to purchase another set of wheels:

17x9 ET +30 fronts comes with tires of: 225/45
                  17x9.5 ET +15 rears comes with tires of: 235/45

Can I get away with just a roll on the back? BTW this is for my R33 (I only want to lower it with S-tune Nismo suspension)

Yes..it will fit with just a roll!
                  Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
                    hey guys,

Would Riverside Stich
                    5x114.3
                    18x8+44
                    18x9+38
                    Fit on my 92 gts-t

i have 17's on right now w/ pretty thick rubber, don't know exact size off hand
                    front might not fit, you'll probably need a spacer like 10mm.

I wouldn't put those on...the size are sooo bad. try something with the +2x offset.

Comment

• Thanks! i haven't bought them, was just curious. not too familiar with the whole offset and spacers thing, never put after market rims on any of my previous cars

Comment

• ^ Try to find something in the +20 to +25 offset range if you decided to go with 8" and 9" wheels. They will sit more flush with the fender thus look alot more aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-unit View Post
                          ^ Try to find something in the +20 to +25 offset range if you decided to go with 8" and 9" wheels. They will sit more flush with the fender thus look alot more aggressive.
                          Sounds good, thanks for the help. Found the same rim except 17's with offsets of +20 and +23 from chris at sakurajima express so im going to take a shot at those, just need more cashola lol

Comment

• work VSKF
                            F: 18x9 +13 w/5mm spacer (needed to clear my brakes) 215/35
                            R: 18x10 +20 225/40

rolled all around of course, rear is pulled slightly

and yes, in dire need of a paint job

Comment

• just wondering how a 17x7 45 offset would fit on a r32 gt-s im guessing pretty horrible ??

just seen a real good deal on em is the only reason i ask

Comment

• super 1000+ terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X