Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 18s would look the best but you gonna be doing some big roll to fit them in the back, theres aguy on here that did that size if i remember right and they stuck out lots.
    The 17 by 10s would look really good too though, thats your better option i think.
    Im gonna be fitting my 17x9 +15s soon, and they probably fit the same as the 10 wides with +25 you mentioned.
    As for clearance you should be ok for the coilover, if anything it might just touch.
    Jesse
    1990 HCR32
    2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

• Im running 17x8+ 25 front and 17x9 +18 rear and it looks really nice, back tires come out of the wells like 1 cm, real clean. 255's on the back too.
      White 1990 Nissan Skyline HCR32.
      "Skyline" Is a lifestyle.

Comment

• mine look like this

18x9.5 front
        18x11.5 rear

on veilside v racing andrews (custom satin black)

Comment

• ^ what are the offsets??? just curious because they don't look very aggressive for such width.
          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

• 18x9.5 +20 Work CR Kai in gun metal with Dunlop Direzza StarSpec 255/35/18.
            Pardon the wheel gaps and no calipers. Just a test fit as it's still on jack stands for awhile longer until the rest of the new parts arrive.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Hi guys,

I have an opportunity on a set of MB motoring Weapon 17X9 +27 . From what I've read on this topic so far, I am not too worried about fitting. I think it will fit just fine with no roll but I can always roll a lil bit if needed.But I am not too fond on the ''wheel sticking out'' look. I'm thinking it will sit pretty flush and will look good. What you guys think ?

And any opinions on this set of wheel ?

Comment

• Originally posted by slitcher
                Hi guys,

I have an opportunity on a set of MB motoring Weapon 17X9 +27 . From what I've read on this topic so far, I am not too worried about fitting. I think it will fit just fine with no roll but I can always roll a lil bit if needed.But I am not too fond on the ''wheel sticking out'' look. I'm thinking it will sit pretty flush and will look good. What you guys think ?

And any opinions on this set of wheel ?
                I ran those wheels on my gtst at one point, they won't stick out so you don't have to worry.
                sigpic

Comment

• I have 235/45s on my 17x9 +15 wheels, No rubbing and pretty low, lips are rolled with a little bit of pull. Heres me issue, I have some 255/40s that i would love to put one once these 235s are done. Think i can make it happen without too much more fender loving? Has anyone run anything similar to this on a gts before?

Bobbo

Your fitment might be similar to mine other then being an 18inch, have you set your car up?
                  Jesse
                  1990 HCR32
                  2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody_Howell View Post
                    Im running 17x8+ 25 front and 17x9 +18 rear and it looks really nice, back tires come out of the wells like 1 cm, real clean. 255's on the back too.
                    I don't have anything to add, since I'm running stock wheels and tire sizes, but brody's 255's look really, really pimpin' when you're standing behind the car. Pretty much the best size, imo.

Comment

• thinking of picking up some rotas GR-A's but am total noob for wheel fitment.
                      i cant find the exact bolt pattern for the GTST type-m... but my question is, will this size fit? 17 x 7.5 5 x 114.3 +45
                      Rusty 240sx 1JZ project.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnZ32 View Post
                        thinking of picking up some rotas GR-A's but am total noob for wheel fitment.
                        i cant find the exact bolt pattern for the GTST type-m... but my question is, will this size fit? 17 x 7.5 5 x 114.3 +45
                        Keep you stock wheel if you are going for the size above. You will be wasting your money with that sizes..

Why not go with 17x9 +25? You can fit these sizes fairly easy..

Remember the lower offset you go the more it will stick out.

Comment

• i really like the look of the gr-a or even the konig feather in black

and what do you mean stick out more?
                          Rusty 240sx 1JZ project.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnZ32 View Post
                            i really like the look of the gr-a or even the konig feather in black

and what do you mean stick out more?
                            Offset. Lower offset wheels (say +22) compared to a stock r32 gtst (which i believe are +42) will come closer to the outside of the car. I think a good offset for an r32 gtst is in the +25 to +38 range. You also need to take into account the width of the wheel.

basically, google "flush wheels".

Edit: or google "wheel offset explained"

edit: read this, http://og-made.com/archives/2174

Comment

• oh ok, i get it now. yea im more a fan of the wheel types where the spokes are are straight and more flush with face of the rim. but i will consider in the 30- 40 range as well
                              Rusty 240sx 1JZ project.

Comment

• hi everyone looking into rims i own a r33 gtst and was thinking of 18x8.5 +24 with 245/35R18 and 18x9.5 +25 with 265/35R18 or 18x9.5 +25 all around with 245/35R18 fronts and 265/35R18 rears

Comment

Working...
                                X