X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have:

Desmond Marquis Reggamaster EVO

17 X 9 18+

235/45/17 rears and they are stretched, rubbed with stock fender line so rolled and now it's not rubbing. I want to go 255, yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaash View Post
      Looking to put a set of rims, but havent seen any specs that sit quiet right for what I am looking for. HCR32 GTS

8 or 8.5 with a +12 or so for the front
      8.5 or 9 with a +38 or so for the rear

Would like to have 215 or so on the front, and 235 maybe 245 on the rear.

Any suggestions on it? Would like to avoid doing any rolling... But I am willing to do a bit if needed.

Buy nice wheels and fit the car to them. You will be happier in the end. Nothing less than 9" wide and no more than +20 offset.
      '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• ^^^^ AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
        GTS4-R

Comment

• Can't take credit for this since it came this way, but I can be credited for seeing how classic CR Kais are, even if they are played out. Next I'll be trying to fit some 18x10 NS-06's in the rear...BTW, Charles, let me know when you get that container on it's way.

Emotion CR Kai
          17x9 +18 all around
          SS595's out back
          Advan Neova's up front.

1/1_Scale
          パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• nice rims, but you should change the colour to black or gunmetal

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
            R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

• looking at getting a set of work equips for my 4 door gts-t. wheel specs are:

18x9+22 fronts
              18x10+22 rears

Does anybody run anything like this? right now i have 17x9+17 all around and they fit with just a slight roll of the fenders, i was thinking with the 18x10 i could just do a slight pull with the fender roller and they will fit snug. anyone disagree?
              1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T 4 Door
              1993 Nissan 240SX S13 (Drift Project)

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew
              LIVE FAST, DIE LAUGHING...

Comment

• Finally got my wheels! but there's still too much wheel gap =(
                gts4 with no body work done

tein coilovers (type flex i think)

work emotion xd9 factory gloss black
                18x9 +20 all around
                yokohama avid 225/40/18

'85 Toyota ae86 - sold
                '91 Skyline GTS-4 - current DD

Comment

• I wasnt going to post until I took some nice photos but oh well.

Please excuse the dirty car and low quality pics, I took these immediately after mounting. And yes I know I need to go lower, just a little more roll 1st.

Origin Labs DNA 01 17x9/17x9.5 +30mm. With 5mm spacers.
                  Falken FK452 235/40/17 and 245/40/17.

Thanks to Daryl for turning me on to these.

Mike.

Comment

• nice ride jmak.. So how is the ride quality on tein flex?

Comment

• the first couple pictures are of my 17x9+17 weapons and the last picture is of my friends 17x8+12(i think)mantaray meshies, next will be of some 18x9+22 and 18x10+22 work equips!

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

• You need to lower the car more man...but for the size you suggested, it whould fit with 225/40R18 with a slight more pull/flare on the fender.

But yea..lower ur car!!!!!!!lol
                        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

• the pictures with the weapons were from before i got my coilovers , she's lowered now lol dont you worry im scrapin ass down the street the way it should be!

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

• there was also no flare at all with the weapons and just a slight roll

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

• rimtuck.com is very easy to use you guys should check it out. They have a very large database for wheel and tire specs. Most of the cars have aggressive wheel setups. I enjoy just looking at the cars. Also you can search the database for very specific specs.

Oh ya by the way rolled fenders makes everyone happier, Sunkin battleship wheels FTL!!!

Comment

• Hello, I would like to get an agressive setup for my GTS-t, and I was wondering if it would fit. Actually my car got r32 GTR gold painted wheels and another set of sportmax 18x8,5 +35, but I want to get some real wheels hehe. On the front I have +15mm D-max Fenders, but the rear is still stock, and I dont care of rolling fenders, but would like to pull as less as possible

Thinking about a nice set of 18x9.5 +12 or 17x10 +25 (thats for all around) but I'm wondering if the 10 inches would rub on the coilover or anything else when turning.
                                But the 10's might fit better on the rear, since they would be retracted of 7mm on other position. Oh, and would put some 235 or 245 on the front (depending of the clearance) and 245 on the rear if it's not too narrow!

Current setup with 18x8.5 +35 with 225/40/18

Other setup with GTR wheels (16x8 +30 with 225/50/16 on the front and 215/55 or 60/16 on the rear (tires for smoke)

Feel free to post any helping comments!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X