This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel fitment thread.

Post pictures of your wheels on your car (only if you think they qualify for flushness!) along with full specs on the wheels (ie 17x9 +18 w/ 235/40r17) and whatever modifications were needed to the body of the car (ie fender rolling, pulling, overfenders).

Any posts that don't have pictures or proper wheel fitment will be deleted.

Since i'm at work, i won't post any of mine right now, but I'll post some when I get home.
    sigpic

Okay so maybe this will help.... i fit my wheels with a roller just to tuck all the edges in... pulling was done on rear with newspaper a heat gun and lots of jumping in my trunk hahaha i like the look of it because its onlly pulled as much as needed to clear the tires... this was just a test fit pic to see if there was rubbing no rubbing so its gonna go lower

here is what i Have for footwork...
    Kazama adjustable traction arms, Tie rods, Tension rods
    Bings Ruca's
    Silk Road coils

Wheels are 17x9.5 up front with a +17 offset Federal 595 tires 215/45/17 i know they seem small but federals fit bulky and gay so i had to go smaller than wanted but they actually fit perfect
    Rear is 18x10 +18 offset again bulky federal tires so they are actually a 225/40/18 they fit more like a 235 which is what i wanted

2 degree of camber all around heres some pics i snapped today

not for all but i got the look i wanted without overs or mad camber uke:

Comment

Looks good Jared, here is my collaboration of wheels.

I've got 20mm front over fenders with 6 degree's of camber, and probably at least a 15mm roll/pull on the rear with 1.5 degree's of camber.

Here is 18x9.5 +12 with a 225/45zr18

Front is 17x9 +12 with 225/45r17

18x10+25 and 245/40r18

17x9+15 and 235/40r17
      Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

Goddamn nice to see a PROPER tucked tire every now and again.

Cheers~Dave
        1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
        If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
        Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

hey guys. Im trying to figure out the offset for KONIG AFTERBURNER Rims.
          I want to get 18x8's but i dont want to roll the fenders. can anyone help me out??

this are the rims

thanks guys

Comment

hey guys im pickin up 18s for my car im going to be running 225/40R18's

the rims im gettin have a choice 18x9 +12 or 18x9 +25

whicw would u recomend for my gtst? it has coilovers and i am willing to roll fenders.....would rather not pull but will if i have too

thanks in advance for the help

The easiest way to make any car better is to tighten the nut behind the wheel.

Stupid ricers... useless wings are for penguins

Comment

uhh.. +25's. The +12 will be a pain to get proper fitment.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                Its funny that you say that because he was given the exact opposite advice on another forum, was told to go with the +12. He said he was willing to do bodywork, so it makes sense to go with the +12 and have better fitting wheels in the long run.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                  INCORRRECTTTT!!!!!!!!!

you lose at wheel fitment!!!

+12's ftw.....look at mine are 18x10+18 you will be using the same size tire with a smaller rim....you will get less stretch but the tire won't stick out as much

Comment

oh and cars painted quick update

Comment

17x9.5 +12 gram light 57 optimise

tires are 255/40 toyo R888's

fenders are stock, unrolled. I just had to bend the lil tabs for the fender liners to stop rubbing on the track.

pretty good GTR fitment IMO, sorry bout the celly pics

Comment

i saw a pair of te's for a realli low price but the offset is pretti high. will it look like crap? it is 17x7.5 and 17x9 with +40 offset.

Comment

They probably wont fit without spacers.
                          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by leung_dog View Post
                            i saw a pair of te's for a realli low price but the offset is pretti high. will it look like crap? it is 17x7.5 and 17x9 with +40 offset.
                            yes it will look like crap, and imo 7.5" is too narrow even for the front.

Comment

dead straight live rear end means no rear camber capable for me.

when the car had stock suspension hahaha always good for a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X