No announcement yet.

No more RHD in Quebec...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're trying to deter fast and dangerous drivers by removing skylines i guess the next step is to get rid of buicks so we can get old people to stop driving too right?

Comment

whats with everyone having trouble getting rhd's inspected?

i have never had a problem at all, not even close
      shops ive been too have done it with ease

Comment

Originally posted by ndawg
        Quebec should just separate already! No one really likes them anyways and we spend so much tax money keeping them "happy".

This is just crazy i guess their finally putting the hammer down on RHD cars!
        I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftx View Post
          I second that.
          not all quebecors are bad, im one of them. Sure our government is currupt and asks for money to do things they will never do. Every government is like this. Dont forget how much quebec brings to canada. Serperation will never happen.
          92,94,95 Honda Civic
          92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
          91 Nissan Skyline GTR
          92,93 Nissan 180sx
          90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
          89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Join The Fight

Add your name to petition this. If your located in quebec a rally will be held in june. put your name and car if you plan on showing up
            92,94,95 Honda Civic
            91 Nissan Skyline GTR
            92,93 Nissan 180sx
            89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

internet petitions do nothing, they dont care about those.

write up a real petition on paper, hand them out to local shops etc, get as many people you know to sign it, and then deliver it in person to whomever you want to see the petition.

thats much more effective than an internet petition.

Comment

i agree, but for now its better then nothing.
                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition View Post
                  not all quebecors are bad, im one of them. Sure our government is currupt and asks for money to do things they will never do. Every government is like this. Dont forget how much quebec brings to canada. Serperation will never happen.
                  I have to agree with you. You guys make great guitars, cheese and maple syrup. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition View Post
                    care to tell me what you bring to Canada? Aside from having to learn French in school...? :-D

Kind of happy I decided on a LHD RX7 instead of a RHD. Although it may be time to pick up another R32 shortly if this ban is going to make it's way over here...

Instead of a referendum in Quebec to separate, I think the rest of Canada should be able to vote on whether we want you anymore....

TROL

Comment

I personally don't hate on Quebecers as a whole. However, the fact they want to separate but want to remain FINANCIALLY TIED to Canada isn't right. Why should we be giving money to a "country" that isn't even a part anymore? Simply put, if they do separate, shift the funding used on them to the now cut-off Maritime provinces.
                      Originally posted by Shadao
                      All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
                      Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
                      New Civic vs. Old Skyline
                      ---
                      My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

It's not the people in Quebec who want to seperate but only a few selfish idiots in provincal government who want there cake and eat it too idea. Most of canadians know that Quebec is french speaking poeples but I don't see the need for them to be recognized as distinct from the rest of canada as there are many settlements of french poeples out side of Quebec. Most polititions are of out for them selves and come up with un-informed descisions like banning rhd cars. I feel that the only road safety hazard in driving rhd vehicles is 2lane highway passing and left hand turns without turn lights. Even poeple in lhd vehicles hold up turn lanes nad some turn lanes you cannot see on coming traffic drive lhd vehicle. Safety in traffic is up to us rhd drivers to be more alert less agressive and there for less accidents so our government don't have a sight reason to stop us from driving rhd vehicles, with a driver's license you have responablity to avoid collision causing situations.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                          care to tell me what you bring to Canada? Aside from having to learn French in school...? :-D

Kind of happy I decided on a LHD RX7 instead of a RHD. Although it may be time to pick up another R32 shortly if this ban is going to make it's way over here...

Instead of a referendum in Quebec to separate, I think the rest of Canada should be able to vote on whether we want you anymore....
                          to be honest i know quebec is currupt as F*ck but i myself and an anglophone quebec, I understand that the government takes money away from the rest of canada and puts it in there pocket and us people here dont even see any inprovements. If quebec seperates ill be moving somewhere else in canada thats for sure. Its not the people in quebec its our government big difference
                          92,94,95 Honda Civic
                          91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                          92,93 Nissan 180sx
                          89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

So all I really give a flying **** about is if this affects RHD in vancouver. Does anyone really think it will spread across the country?
                            06 WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mack519 View Post
                              So all I really give a flying **** about is if this affects RHD in vancouver. Does anyone really think it will spread across the country?
                              ofcoarse its going to spread. Quebec is the most relaxed province and it comes to the automotive world. No e-tests and inspections are a joke. If quebec does this get ready because ontario will do it. It will spread.
                              92,94,95 Honda Civic
                              91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                              92,93 Nissan 180sx
                              89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

i see jdm importers in QC liquidating cars that are on the way.would that mean cheap rhd cars for everyone in ontario?

Comment

Working...
                                X