No announcement yet.

What happened to TSS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with that place, was they called themselves TSS and because they had Skyline in the name everyone though that they must know it all. So if I go by that I should start a shop called "The Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini Shop" and it means I know what I'm doing? Not so much.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by Brody_Howell View Post
      But I do know that ForcedFed doesn't carry a lot of parts,
      depends what you are looking for. Nissan parts there, are owned by me and dusty mostly,and anything can be ordered by anyone. anything cant be made by just anyone ,dusty can make almost anything, fuel rails to strut towers to intake plenums. aluminum to titanium. only parts forcefed has in abundance are obviously rx7 parts,some by the dozens. 2j,1j stuff too.
      1990 GTS-4 soon to have rb25det
      239hp@14 psi stock turbo
      Drift or die tryin...8)

WTB *AWD* RB25DE BLOCK ONLY PM

Comment

well my car came from TSS..i've called them a few times and alicia sounded super hot..but as for help i only needed electrical schematics as i live in ontario and can't really bring my car across canada every time i need something done..but i work at kal tire here and my techs are awesome. as for items i need i just order them through my shop at cost. any problems i have i just come here as for turning..i KNOW my car wasn't turned properly so i'll have to head to toronto to dyno tune the ECU after i complete my engine mods.

Comment

It is about time TSS is shut down. We sued them due to not completing a project we paid them up front to finish over 2 years and also for the theft of our odometer. As far as I'm concerned they should be in jail for fraud right now. Little do they know but we are not through with them yet.
          It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Originally posted by theDOM View Post
            .i've called them a few times and alicia sounded super hot
            yes... yes she was... absolutely smokin.
            my car also came from tss, although i never delt with them that much, nor did i buy parts cause i got burned on the price of the car by like 3-4k
            239hp@14 psi stock turbo
            Drift or die tryin...8)

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFT4LIFE View Post
              yes... yes she was... absolutely smokin.
              lol
              She left on Mat leave before the shop closed.
              Originally posted by Oakville
              that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

yeah i know...crying shame if you ask me rofl
                239hp@14 psi stock turbo
                Drift or die tryin...8)

Comment

MotherF***er...

Steve DEMANDED I pay for the "waranty" repairs on my car after they were done, or he would place a lean on it. I payed, and didn't drive my car more than a months worth in the entire last year. I just had Ztune look over the car (and they still are) and it looks like the engine is fubar! I call Steve for the first time in a year to ask "What the hell man?!" and they are out of business?! AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

TSS built my engine TWICE, and not once got the wiring or tuning right. They left loose parts, wires, even a couple tools in my car, and under the hood. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised it's pooched again.

On a personal note.. I dearly hope I had some hand in directing business away from him. I am also glad to hear that Steve will not be in the skyline community anymore. Someone finally nailed his ass down, and beat the ******** out of it.

Alicia, Chad, and Ian.. They always seemed to be trying their best under the conditions put upon them. I have no doubt they will all do better, and be more appreciated wherever they go next.

Steve however...

Comment

THat's too bad man... TWO engines!? I would have been out of there after the first engine. But like everything hindsight is 20/20. I'm sure the guys at Ztune will get you up and running for good.

TROL

Comment

depends what you are looking for. Nissan parts there, are owned by me and dusty mostly,and anything can be ordered by anyone. anything cant be made by just anyone ,dusty can make almost anything, fuel rails to strut towers to intake plenums. aluminum to titanium. only parts forcefed has in abundance are obviously rx7 parts,some by the dozens. 2j,1j stuff too.
                      Well yeah, i know you guys are like Fabricating gods there but i mean its not so much like TSS where you can straight up just gets parts for Nissans because well.. its not so much oriented towards Skylines etc.. More like Supras and Rotangs. But i like Forced Fed. Been there a couple times with my friend carter and you all seem pretty cool.
                      White 1990 Nissan Skyline HCR32.
                      "Skyline" Is a lifestyle.

Comment

Great news.. my luck is actually good concerning this car for once!

When Z-tune scoped the cylinder it LOOKED bad, but fortunately it was superficial. That leaves the head.. it is being sent for testing now.

In other news.. TSS incorrectly surfaced my block and head. It's fine for a stock headgasket, but not up to par for any metal ones.

The Z-Tune team has been very helpfull, and I may finally get to drive my car again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brody_Howell View Post
                          Well yeah, i know you guys are like Fabricating gods there but i mean its not so much like TSS where you can straight up just gets parts for Nissans because well.. its not so much oriented towards Skylines etc.. More like Supras and Rotangs. But i like Forced Fed. Been there a couple times with my friend carter and you all seem pretty cool.
                          thanks, i beleive that marko is going to start buying and stocking parts for skylines. we did have a 350 rwhp gtr at like 14 psi in for a dyno run and some other things funny thing is that the engine was alll stock, but the boost restricter removed only intake and exhaust....not too shabby
                          239hp@14 psi stock turbo
                          Drift or die tryin...8)

Comment

"We"
                            Do you work there? Edit: I see above that you do

I was in the other day for the first time.
                            Its a nice shop. Marko was a pretty nice guy, he showed me around, let me have a look at the borgwarner supra. Junk is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
                            Ian from TSS fixed my clutch when I was in.
                            Hopefully someone contacts steve and scoops up the loads of parts that TSS had.

on a side note: when I was in the shop there was a datsun rocking a sick set of work meister s1's.
                            I thought mine were wide at 11.5 those suckers had MASSSIVE dish.
                            Respect

Originally posted by Oakville
                            that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

yes that is dusty's car and yeah they are sick that pic was taken a while ago, he has R888 all round on those miesters now.
                              you should bring your gtr down one day i would love to see it in person.
                              239hp@14 psi stock turbo
                              Drift or die tryin...8)

Comment

we did have a 350 rwhp gtr at like 14 psi in for a dyno run and some other things funny thing is that the engine was alll stock, but the boost restricter removed only intake and exhaust....not too shabby

I think it's got a bit more than just intake/exhaust and boost restrictor removed...those dyno numbers seem a little "optimistic"
                                FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
                                - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

Working...
                                X