X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RGB View Post
    We raced this weekend, my best time was 12.22 @ 118mph

17 PSI, 2x Garrett GT2850R
    I get some turbo shuffle that I have to deal with. Sitting at ~350whp, have a list of parts sitting here for +400hp.

The car can do sub-12, I just need to improve my reaction time (0.9 AVERAGE, ouch).
    Sorry to burst your bubble. But your reaction time does not affect your ET.

Im curious, is the 350whp you claim an estimate or have you actually dynoed your car?

What was your 60ft for the 12.2 run?

I'm just curious because I've got a t04z street tuned for 13psi and I've run a 12.0 @ 114. I think my best 60ft was only a 1.8.

Comment

We raced this weekend, my best time was 12.22 @ 118mph

17 PSI, 2x Garrett GT2850R
      I get some turbo shuffle that I have to deal with. Sitting at ~350whp, have a list of parts sitting here for +400hp.

The car can do sub-12, I just need to improve my reaction time (0.9 AVERAGE, ouch).
      What is your 60ft times? RT has nothing at all to do with your 1/4 et, the clock doesnt start till your wheel's trip a beam so your reaction time can be 20 seconds and you can still have a 10 second et. Your mph is high, time to get a decent 60ft, I do 12.4x's at 109mph all day with almost stock gtr (intake exhaust 10 psi) but I do 1.70x 60ft times.

Comment

• 11.19@126.52mph In Calgary, AB (Worst Track in Canada)

Fastest Sport Compact for 2008 and the new owner should see 10's this year with 630whp. The car already did 133mph at Castrol but not a good launch, ha.

1.78 60'

HD Video

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlxACSjgNoA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlxACSjgNoA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here is a different view.
        [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeiievZSc2A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeiievZSc2A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

'95 Chrysler Voyager options: A/C, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, AM/FM Cassette, new tires, automatic transmission, yeah bitches.
        Future plans: 18" wheels, performace exhaust, cold air intake, CD player w/ Sub and amp(250watt), black light, big fluffy dice.

Comment

• that i sick.
          my buddy down here has a T88 but he blew 3rd gear and rolled over the finish and did a 12 something i think.

they sound so beutiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modfreak View Post
            What is your 60ft times? RT has nothing at all to do with your 1/4 et, the clock doesnt start till your wheel's trip a beam so your reaction time can be 20 seconds and you can still have a 10 second et. Your mph is high, time to get a decent 60ft, I do 12.4x's at 109mph all day with almost stock gtr (intake exhaust 10 psi) but I do 1.70x 60ft times.
            Thanks for the info, guess the car might not do sub-12 after all.

60ft in 1.713.

I don't know what clutch is installed, it might be stock. I burned out the clutch that day, so I'm looking for a new single plate (probably ACT 6-puck sprung). The gears still hold great but it doesn't feel the same as before.

Launched somewhere between 5000-6000.

Car dynoed by previous owner @ 305 awhp. I did a turbo swap for the GT2860R-5s. DrewRBZ got an increase from stock of 75 whp after a good tune by installing them. So I'm being conservative at 50.

Comment

60ft in 1.713.

I don't know what clutch is installed, it might be stock. I burned out the clutch that day, so I'm looking for a new single plate (probably ACT 6-puck sprung). The gears still hold great but it doesn't feel the same as before.

Car dynoed by previous owner @ 305 awhp. I did a turbo swap for the GT2860R-5s. DrewRBZ got an increase from stock of 75 whp after a good tune by installing them. So I'm being conservative at 50.
              Sub 12's should be very easy with your mph, can you show a print out or just type out your whole slip, I just want to see 1/8 mile times and mph ect... , your mph is atleast good for mid 11's if not better your 60ft is good so that's not the issue.

Comment

• launching aat 5000-6000 is brutal for the gear

Comment

• Originally posted by Pez301 View Post
                  launching aat 5000-6000 is brutal for the gear
                  Snatch launched at 9000rpm lol
                  2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                  1969 Cooper S. Restored
                  1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

• Gts-T 340whp...
                    Finished 4 season tires, boost problem, stock diff and stock flywheel.

13.2 @ 114mph.

60ft= 2.3 LOL

I'll get some good tires and the boost problem is now fixed. Should be able to get in the high 12's easy.

Comment

60ft in 1.713.

That's not much gain on those turbos. Are you running 0.8bar or something??

Also, I've done probably 30-40 launches at 7500rpm with oem oil pump drive, oem turbos, oem everything. Still running fine. Oh, and it cooked a os giken twin plate at some point.
                      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairladyz View Post
                        Gts-T 340whp...
                        Finished 4 season tires, boost problem, stock diff and stock flywheel.

13.2 @ 114mph.

60ft= 2.3 LOL

I'll get some good tires and the boost problem is now fixed. Should be able to get in the high 12's easy.
                        I ran a 12 flat in my Chevelle at that MPH, I didn't even have an LSD....lol.

Jon.
                        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Pez301 View Post
                          launching aat 5000-6000 is brutal for the gear
                          Yes it is. But that's still a *low* rpm launch. GT-Rs are heavy off the starting line. If you want good times, you have to pay the price lol.

You can run mid 12s with a bone stock GT-R with hard launches.
                          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dragon Humper;435877]I ran a 12 flat in my Chevelle at that MPH, I didn't even have an LSD....lol.

I guess i have to make better starts but ive tried so many times and with those tires theres 2 option...if i do a low rpm launch it dies, if i do a 6k rpm launch it spins all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                              Yes it is. But that's still a *low* rpm launch. GT-Rs are heavy off the starting line. If you want good times, you have to pay the price lol.

You can run mid 12s with a bone stock GT-R with hard launches.
                              Yup and I'm proof of that 12.4@109 with just intake and exhaust, launching at 6500rpm.

Comment

• I found my best 60' times (around 1.5) were achived with a quick slip from the 6000RPM range. Heavier or lighter flywheels should adjust accordingly.

I went 12.2 at stock boost and went 11.5@116 at 1.3 bar with some porting, an ECU and other minor mods you can see in my build thread.
                                1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                                2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                                2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X