Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the same Black R35 I saw about a week ago today. It was filthy. Looked driven nice. It actcually sounded good. Spotted it driving southbound on hwy 27 to hwy 7.

Also spotted same place on 27 north of 7 today after seeing the R35 a black or gun metal spoilerless Skyline, it had white indicator lights. I remember you from the first meet this year, I took a pic of your car. I know its you. Car sounded great man.
    sigpic

Comment

• I saw a Black R35, must be the one discussed above sitting outside the Boston Pizza at QEW and Winston Churchill a few weeks ago, clean looking ma'. youve done well kiddo lol :bow down:
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Saw the same black R35 yesterday. Was raining like hell! Guy passes by everyday. Usually at the same time. I see the car almost everytime I'm working at that Scotiabank there...
        sigpic

Comment

• black GTR 403/erin mills

Saw a black GTR w/ gold rims at 403/erin mills yesterday at about 6:45, you were turning onto credit valley and I was stopped beside you at the lightin my tribute, you have a very nice car if i do say so myself.

Comment

• spotted a silver r35 and a r32 on the top parking lot a SQ1 in the back corner chillin out, was in my VW tiguan with the fam, r35 was looking good idling in the snow
            Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

• I think i saw the same R35 Neal is talking about just now

403/dundas tim's like 20 mins ago, there was a silver R35, black hcr32 with a bnr34 frontend and QPs, then a clean stock HCR32. I wouldve got out and looked but there were about 400 koreans (not to be racist) surrounding them with white lexus rx's while you were in tims and i didnt want to crowd.

very nice cars guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                Saw a black GTR w/ gold rims at 403/erin mills yesterday at about 6:45, you were turning onto credit valley and I was stopped beside you at the lightin my tribute, you have a very nice car if i do say so myself.
                Hey that was me!
                I live right in that area.
                I think I remember seeing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gozirah View Post
                  Hey that was me!
                  I live right in that area.
                  I think I remember seeing you.
                  thats what I like to hear, that car is a beaut'. my sister doesnt know much about cars, i was driving her somewhere and all I here from her is "isnt that one of that godzilla cars you like? whys he driving it in the snow?!" i laughed, not much to say there.

Comment

• black gts w/ white gtr hood north of toronto!

i was coming back from ottawa over the weekend, in my team's bus, dont know what highway we were on, but i saw a black gts with a white gtr hood driving westbound at mccowan around 3:45 on sunday. thats all i could really see...anyone know? i dont know many cars with that colour combo lol

Comment

• Black R35 on the gardiner today and a Red R35 downtown. What a day damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
                        Black R35 on the gardiner today and a Red R35 downtown. What a day damn!
                        r35...black...gardiner....:bow down:
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

i was coming back from ottawa over the weekend, in my team's bus, dont know what highway we were on, but i saw a black gts with a white gtr hood driving westbound at mccowan around 3:45 on sunday. thats all i could really see...anyone know? i dont know many cars with that colour combo lol
                          That was me driving my friends car. JP on these forums. The car is going to get skunked. white roof, bumpers, trunk and hood.
                          (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                          1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                          2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• gunmetal r32 GTS-T.

pioneer/timmys parking lot by the big shed, mavis and central pkwy (mississauga), about an hour ago..

Comment

I think i saw the same R35 Neal is talking about just now

403/dundas tim's like 20 mins ago, there was a silver R35, black hcr32 with a bnr34 frontend and QPs, then a clean stock HCR32. I wouldve got out and looked but there were about 400 koreans (not to be racist) surrounding them with white lexus rx's while you were in tims and i didnt want to crowd.

very nice cars guys
                              haloo that was me and my friends.. next time come say hi! im at that tims alot..

Comment

• Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
                                That was me driving my friends car. JP on these forums. The car is going to get skunked. white roof, bumpers, trunk and hood.
                                haha looking forward to seeing the final product

Comment

Working...
                                X