Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted Silver R32 driving in Ottawa, down March road/ Eagleson 2 nights ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
      Yep that was me.

As for the tires spinning... I swear it was because it was wet

Oh yea, like I beleive that! Haha, nice GTS bud.
      1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
      1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
      2003 Lexus LS430
      1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• saw a white GTS-t on Dundas at 403, sat night at around 11pm

waved

Comment

• does anyone live near edwards garden?

Comment

• Spotted very nice Silver GTR

Spotted a very nice Silver GTR around 10pm on John st while I turned out of green lane. One of the nicest I ve seen personally =)

Comment

• 9:40pm (GTR clock time)
              victoria street, kitchener, on., headed in the guelph direction.
              95% sure it was a gunmetal grey GTR. I've seen it from the valet car wash parking lot a couple times, always headed the same way at different times lol.

also the grey GTR at saisan motors, victoria street.

also saw a red RX7 today mm.

pretty sure I saw a supra for the first time ever coming home from my gf's in guelph monday night around 10:15 on hwy 24. omgg

about a week ago: white GTR in guelph.. massive illegal you-ee to follow up behind you at the light. we went to another gtr owner's house lol. sorry if I made it awkward. beauty car btw.

hmm black gts-t in acapulco pools yard on victoria also in like april/march?

and adam with his black gts-t! not sure if you're on here bud; I give you free stuff at the car wash heh.

as for everyone else... I'll be looking for you!

Comment

• Anyone with a Skyline go to Durham College????? Just wondering if I'm the only one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                  9:40pm (GTR clock time)
                  victoria street, kitchener, on., headed in the guelph direction.
                  95% sure it was a gunmetal grey GTR. I've seen it from the valet car wash parking lot a couple times, always headed the same way at different times lol.

also the grey GTR at saisan motors, victoria street.

also saw a red RX7 today mm.

pretty sure I saw a supra for the first time ever coming home from my gf's in guelph monday night around 10:15 on hwy 24. omgg

about a week ago: white GTR in guelph.. massive illegal you-ee to follow up behind you at the light. we went to another gtr owner's house lol. sorry if I made it awkward. beauty car btw.

hmm black gts-t in acapulco pools yard on victoria also in like april/march?

and adam with his black gts-t! not sure if you're on here bud; I give you free stuff at the car wash heh.

as for everyone else... I'll be looking for you!

man i never see skylines when im in guelph, wtf?

Comment

• Wednesday 24th, around 9:15 pm, white GTR in Gatineau, Le Plateau, I was following you in my GTR for a while
                    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• Spotted another Nissan GT-R

Spotted this one in front of the Dominion at Bayview and York Mills around 8:15pm today. Black car with charcoal rims. The driver decided it was a good idea to load up his passenger seat with all the groceries he had bought. He then proceeded to leave not revving high enough to hit boost between shifts. He might as well taken his $120,000 and spent it towards a Rolls Royce if he wanted to cruise in that thing. Oh well, he sadly has the money to do whatever he wishes. Hope I see more of these cause I've been lucky to see two so far.
                      89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                      98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                      2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                      1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
                        man i never see skylines when im in guelph, wtf?
                        they come out at night

and I didn't see you when I went to fergus with the gf!

Comment

• ok Thursday Sept 25:

2pm on the 401 eastbound, saw a gunmetal GTR (with chrome rims?) doing like 150 weaving traffic... guys cmon.. anyway quebec plates.

6:30, 401 eastbound (I was going west then) saw a gunmetal pulsar GTi-R! first I've seen!

Comment

• think it was a blk gtr
                            around 10:30pm near kennedy/clarence st (brampton) @ Timmy's
                            I was coming in to go drive thru while u just came out to get in your car holding a drink and bagel or donut ?..
                            If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Spotted:

Gunmetal GTS? Plate # BBDJ107 on queen st east in toronto....

Next time you ride past a cyclist MOVE THE F*** over, you damn near clipped my handlebars. This is the 2nd time you've almost hit me.

I know that the streetcar tracks are scary to drive on, but the road isn't your personal playground. Stay in your own damn lane.

Comment

• Originally posted by lucky_cefiro View Post
                                Spotted:

Gunmetal GTS? Plate # BBDJ107 on queen st east in toronto....

Next time you ride past a cyclist MOVE THE F*** over, you damn near clipped my handlebars. This is the 2nd time you've almost hit me.

I know that the streetcar tracks are scary to drive on, but the road isn't your personal playground. Stay in your own damn lane.
                                hey matt. what rims was he running? i might know who he is.
                                Devil R sponsored by:
                                Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Working...
                                X